Friday, October 5, 2018

Chapter 111 - Chu Ci Arrives

Seeing Hua Shi Yin's serious face, Yang Tian swallowed his food and simply said:

- Say it, if I can help then I will.

- I want you to help me take control of the Yu Long Syndicate.

- No.

Yang Tian's decisive answer made Hua Shi Yin surprised quite a bit:

- Why?

- Didn't you say you wanted a carefree life? So start now. Cut off your connections with those people.

- That was something I said when I was drunk, how could you believe that?

- As the saying goes, words spoken when drunk are the most honest.

Hua Shi Yin sighed and shook her head:

- You don't understand, for people like me, once we are in, there's no going out.

- If they bother you then I can wipe out the Yu Long Syndicate in your stead.

- The Yu Long Syndicate is my burden to bear. Ever since knowing that my mother was killed by Hua Qi, I swore that I would destroy it with my own hands.

Seeing that hatred deep in her eyes, Yang Tian didn't know what to say:

- However if you keep sinking into this, there would be no going back. At that time the life you wanted wouldn't be there anymore. Can you accept that?

- That's my problem, you don't need to worry about it. I just have one question for you - Are you going to help me or not?

- Can I even refuse?

Yang Tian then took out his phone and call Chu Ci1:

- Chu Ci, come to the capital quickly, go to this address... and meet me there.

- Young master, I am in the process of breaking through to mid Foundation Establishment, can this wait?

- Just come over here, I'll help you breakthrough within today.

Chu Ci's voice was filled with joy:

- Understand, I will right there.

Chu Ci's rapid breakthrough was within Yang Tian's expectation. Similar to Wang Yun, the power within his body had accumulated for a long. As long as one have the right method, breaking through was only a matter of time. If he had supporting cultivation pills, Chu Ci would have been at the same cultivation as Wang Yun - an early Golden Core Cultivator.

After calling Chu Ci, Yang Tian turned to look at Hua Shi Yin:

- It's done. You just have to call a meeting of the ruling council tomorrow.

Hua Shi Yin was surprised:

- We only need one person?

- He'll help you stabilize your position and that should be enough.

- But what if...
 
Yang TIan cut her off:

- Against absolute strength, there is no "what ifs".

Hua Shi Yin wasn't sure about Yang Tian's true power. However if he was any stronger, he'd be able to go head to head with modern weaponry. It seemed that Hua Qi had always been wary of her and didn't let her know too much.

- Tell me, what reason should I use to gather them?

- Just say that you've found the person who killed Hua Qi.

- No, if I say that then they'll be immediately after you

Yang Tian smiled and looked at Hua Shi Yin:

- Are you worried for me?

Knowing that she misspoke, Hua Shi Yin tried to denied it:

- You are overthinking it. I was just worried that if you die then who would help me control the Yu Long Syndicate.

- Is that so then you don't have to worry. I don't get involve with things that could get me killed.

Seeing Yang TIan's adamance, Hua Shi Yin could only follow his lead. There was another sentence that Yang Tian didn't say: "Even if I want to be killed, they wouldn't be able to".

Hua Shi Yin went up to her room to freshened herself up before saying that she needed to do something and left. Yang Tian was bored sitting in the house by himself so he retrieved his laptop from home to play some games while waiting for Chu Ci.

Very quickly Yang Tian realized that games can't always relieved boredom. Sometimes it can cause a very intense rage. If one knew how to play League then one cannot stayed calm at the fact that the allied Viktor went mid and died 10 times to a Teemo before the 15 minutes mark.

Although he tried to carry, in the end Yang Tian could only looked on helplessly as his Inhibitor was destroyed. For someone who was always confident like himself, this was quite unacceptable. Luckily, Yang Tian met better teammates for the next two games and easily won both. As he was about to start his fourth match, Yang Tian heard the doorbell rang. Chu Ci was here.

Yang Tian turned off his laptop before using Voice Projection to call Chu Ci inside. After feeling the trembling aura around his body, Yang Tian confirmed that he was a hair's breath away from breaking through. 

He produced a medical pill for Chu Ci and said:

- Swallow this pill quickly then absorb all the medicinal power stored inside and store in your body. After that begin your breakthrough. When you are at the critical point, use all the power stored inside to break pass your bottleneck.

- Understood.

Chu Ci followed Yang Tian's instruction and his aura slowly rose up. When it reached a certain point, it stopped and couldn't continue. Yang Tian shouted out:

- Quickly, use the medicinal power.

Chu Ci hastily mustered the medicinal power inside his body and a hot qi flowed rapidly throughout his body. It seemingly wanted to breakthrough all barriers. After a bit of struggle, his bottleneck shattered and Chu Ci's aura exploded. He had finally reached mid Foundation Establishment. Chu Ci had a very thankful face as he looked at Yang Tian:

- Young master Yang, thank you for you assistance.

Yang Tian waved his hand:

- No need, just take it as payment for this upcoming mission.

- As long young master Yang Tian gives the order, I will surely fulfill it.

- Alright, wait here for a moment.

Yang Tian went into the kitchen and looked for Hua Shi Yin's wine cabinet. It was hidden very well and was locked up tightly. Yang Tian didn't know how to pick a lock so he just smashed it. He crossed fingers and hoped that Hua Shi Yin wouldn't be mad when she got back.

He took four bottles and laid it in front of Chu Ci then said:

- These are all very precious wines. They are not something you drink alone. Come and drink with me.

As someone who like alcohol, Chu Ci didn't refuse:

- Since young master Yang Tian offered, I won't offend.

As the two drank together, Yang Tian told Chu Ci about his next assignment:

- I called you here this time to protect a person. Her name is Hua Shi Yin.

- Hua Shi Yin. Hua Qi's daughter?

- You know of her?

Chu Ci nodded:

- I've heard brother Long talked about her before. Is she in some sort of danger?

Yang Tian retold Hua Shi Yin's story to Chu Ci. Of course he left out any unnecessary "private" details. After listening to the story, Chu Ci understood:

- You want me to protect and support her in controlling the Yu Long Syndicate?

- You are correct, that's what I want you to do. Don't worry, it's just a bunch of people from jianghu. There's no danger in this.

- You can be at eased young master Yang. As long as you give me the order, I'll fulfill it.

Seeing Chu Ci pounding his chest and swearing, Yang Tian was at eased. Although Chu Ci's cultivation was only at mid Foundation Establishment, it would still be plenty to deal with those people. After all, from Foundation Establishment and onward, regular firearms were no longer able to harm them.

- No need to call me young master Yang, just call me Yang Tian. I asked you to share a drink with me because I see you as a brother. If you want, you can call me Brother Yang.

Chu Ci heard Yang Tian said that and couldn't help but me moved:

- Brother Yang, here's to you.

- Come, let's drink. I'll get more if we run out. She has a lot left so we shouldn't be shy.

If Hua Shi Yin knew that the wines she had kept for so many years have been drunk completely by Yang Tian, she'd be furious. As expected, when Hua Shi Yin returned, Chu Ci was already plastered. Yang Tian, on the other hand, was still fine and was still moving from bottle to bottle.

Hua Shi Yin saw the empty wine bottles on the ground and furious seized back the bottle in Yang Tian's hand:

- Yang Tian, who gave you permission to share my wines with outsider. Do you know how much money I've spent to get all of these wines?

Yang Tian shrugged and said with an innocent face:

- You are being rude here. I'm helping you and you are getting angry at me.

Trying to contain her anger, Hua Shi Yin asked Yang Tian in a barely contained voice:

- Help me, what are you helping me with?

Yang Tian pointed to Chu Ci who was sleeping like a log:

- Didn't I invite him here to help you?

- Him?

-------------------------------------------
1. He was first introduced in chapter 37 .


1 comment:

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...