Thursday, October 4, 2018

Chapter 110 - Getting Drunk

Hua Shi Yin took the wine bottle and poured Yang Tian a glass:

- This is a new type of wine. You can't enjoy it the same way as last time.

Yang Tian understood her meaning. This wine must sipped and savored bit by bit. He brought the glass to his mouth and took a sip. A warm nectar flowed into his mouth and made Yang Tian exclaimed. This flavor was a bit similar to Si Luo Fairy's wine.

In the past, he stepped on the path of cultivation hellbent on vengeance and nothing else. Even so, there were 3 incomparable beauties that fell in love him. Yue Hua Fairy, whose tea was famous across the lands for being able to calm the mind and strengthen the soul. Si Luo Fairy, whose fragrant wine could let one forget about all the troubles in the world. Finally, there was Han Shuang Fairy who was as cold as ice yet for him she danced the dance of the Moon.

It was a shame that he couldn't have reciprocate their feelings. Although this glass of wine was far inferior to Si Luo Fairy's wine, it still brought back many memories. Maybe they had all moved on with their lives. Should he come back and once again barrelling into their lives once more? He had asked himself this many times in the past but in the end there was only one answer: Leave it to fate.

Hua Shi Yin saw that Yang Tian was distracted after taking a sip of wine and asked after taking a sip herself:

- How's the flavor?

Yang Tian awoke from his memory and smiled:

- Not bad.

- So you're saying that you've tasted better?

Yang Tian gave Hua Shi Yin a meaningful look:

- You are very intelligent and cunning woman. When I arrived, you weren't surprised at all. So that whole debacle was your doing to lure me out here.

Hearing that Yang Tian had guessed her plan, Hua Shi Yin wasn't surprised:

- That's right. It was just a gamble. Who knows when I make a move on her, you'll be fast enough to arrive. After all, I don't know how powerful you are.

- You used her as a guinea pig?

Hua Shi Yin felt that Yang Tian's voice changed a bit:

- No need to get angry. If you didn't show up, I would personally protect her.

Hearing that, Yang Tian calmed down a bit. This woman was too cunning. She wouldn't lose out to any man in terms of ruthlessness. Yang Tian didn't like that. In his views, women should live a carefree and happy life.

- Since you went through all that trouble to find me, it must something important. So what is it?

- There's no rush, the night is still young. There's good wine and a beautiful woman accompanying you, are you comfortable?

Hua Shi Yin went and opened a window. She turned off most of the light, only leaving some night light on. The moon shone brightly into the room, making the scene more mystical.

It was true, in such a romantic atmosphere, it wasn't appropriate to discuss business. Hearing her say that, Yang Tian happily obliged:

- Alright, since it's like that, let's drink.

The two drank and chatted. After a while, Hua Shi Yin got a bit drunk and began to say her inner thoughts:

- I grew up without a mother and had to live under the cold gaze of my father. He was very strict with me and any small infraction would incur a sever punishment. One time I took in a small puppy to raise. He didn't say a word about it. The next day I was served a strange meat dish. He asked me if I liked it and I replied that I did. He then said: "So remember to bring back more animals to raise in the future".

- I was young but not stupid. I immediately knew what I had just eaten. I immediately ran to the bathroom to vomit it all up and saw fresh pile of dog hair still there.

- That was how Hua Qi educate me, emotionless and ruthless. After that I practiced living my life in solitude, not getting close to anyone. Every connections, every relationship around me was based solely on benefits, on exploitation. I learned how to use subterfuge to get what I want.

- Everyone on the outside looked in and thought that I was raised in luxury. However none of them knew how much I suffered to get to today.

When she talked up until this point, Hua Shi Yin held an entire bottle of wine and took a big gulp:

- It was only until recently that I found out the truth. That Hua Qi was the one that killed my mother. Since then I hatched a plan to kill to him. Your appearance sped up that plan a lot.

- Hua Qi could've never guessed that even though he raised me, he'd end up dead by my hands. It's shame, I could never go back to what I was long ago. A more innocent and pure Hua Shi Yin.

- You must think that is very funny. Everyone only sees that I thirst for power but deep down inside, I just want to let it all go. To live a carefree life. It's such a sad thought.

Yang Tian put down the glass in his hand and gave her a sympathetic look:

- I won't laugh at you, I know your feeling.

Hua Shi Yin suddenly yelled out:

- You don't understand, you can't possibly understand. Someone that was born with a silver spoon in your mouth that could have gotten whatever he wanted. Everything is so easy for you. Stuff like this, a young master like you could never understand.

Yang Tian also took a bottle of wine and downed half the bottle in one go:

- You really thought it was like that? When I was young, my entire clan was killed. To gain power for revenge, I've done countless unspeakable things. I've tread on corpses of millions to advance. Your current life is much better than my previous one.

After hearing Yang Tian said that, Hua Shi Yin was taken aback quite a bit. She sighed and said:

- So we are kindred spirits. I'd drink to to that. Let us drink away all our sorrow.

As she said that, she pointed her bottle towards Yang Tian. He understood her intention and brought his own bottle up to clink on hers. From then on they were silent and focused on their own thoughts and memory. Occasionally they would clink their glasses but they didn't say another word to each other.

Yang Tian's memory had been stoked by Hua Shi Yin, he began recalling his past. There was a time where he murdered tens of thousands of people in competition for a single artifact. The time when he used a dark cultivation technique to harm people and advance his cultivation. Scraps of memory surfaced inside Yang Tian's head and he madly drank as if to drown them away.

Yang Tian was drunk. He was really drunk. He was drunk because he wanted to be. After god knows how long, Yang Tian woke up and found that he was lying on top of a large bed. Hua Shi Yin was sleeping next to him. It wasn't difficult to imagine what had happened.

This is the first time during the past 1000 years that he was truly drunk. This was also the first time he slept with someone while drunk. There was a strange feeling in his heart. Happiness? Sorrow? Anxious, worried? He didn't know what is was.

He got out of the bed to get dressed. Before that, Yang Tian ran his hand through Hua Shi Yin's hair.

She suddenly turned herself and bumped into him. Hua Shi Yin's eyes moved, she touched her forehead and slowly opened them. Seeing Yang Tian next to her, she was a bit surprised but quickly regained her calm. Yang Tian was a bit embarrassed:

- Shi Yin, you see, this was because we were both drunk. I don't even remember a thing. If you don't believe me then I can even swear on it.

Hua Shi Yin didn't even mind it at all:

- No need, it's not that big of a deal. After all, this wasn't the first time.

Hearing her say that, Yang Tian felt a bit annoyed. Was what between them only a game? Was it only a one night stand? Hua Shi Yin said coldly:

- Turn around, I want to get dress.

- I don't think that's necessary. After all, our relationship had progressed to this point, why worry about the little stuff?

Hua Shi Yin's eyes widen, what little stuff? He was clearly trying to take advantage of the situation. However against Yang Tian's thick skin, Hua Shi Yin didn't have an answer so she gritted her teeth and got dress in front of him.

After they both got dress, Yang Tian went to the dining room and turned on the TV. He felt like they were newlyweds. Hua Shi Yin got some fast food from the fridge and brought them out before Yang Tian. He smiled and got a bite before saying:

- Not bad.

Hua Shi Yin had a serious face:

- So can we discuss business now?


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter!
    Some of his past is finally coming out. I do hope we see those 3 ladies that were mentioned, that would be pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...