Monday, October 1, 2018

Chapter 107 - The Pitiable Li Pan

Returning home, Yang Tian immediately downloaded his games and began his gaming session. Li Pan's choice of laptop was very good. Not only was the fps very good but he could max out the settings. After winning three times in a row with the AI, Yang Tian muttered:

- I've won three times in a row. This should be enough to play with other people online.

Immediately Yang Tian stopped playing with the AI and chose normal play. The realities proved his thinking as there were people that were even worse than the AI. Not only that, they also constantly cursed at their teammate for very stupid reason:

- I'm a Riven so how could I fight against a Blitz. The jungle was no help at all - A top lane Riven against a Blitz commented.

- Teemo has low health and pushes slow so what's wrong with buying Forgefire Cape? I was constantly ganked by the enemy jungle, that's all - Someone blaming the enemy jungle when he's 0/8/0 and the enemy jungle is 1/0/2.

- You are so dumb, Veigar is very weak solo so how could I beat Soraka - Someone was killed by a support Soraka.

Yang Tian had a defeated feeling. League of Legends was very different from all the games he played before. It was a team game so no matter how much one tried, their would always be some "beloved" teammates dragging you down. He gritted his teeth and after 3 matches, Yang Tian was frustrated and went to bed.

The next morning, he work up and didn't feel like going to classes. However he remembered he had some plans and he begrudgingly picked himself up from the bed. In the morning he promised Qin Xue that he would come to class. In the afternoon, he was going to go with Mu Wu Han to buy some decorations for the restaurant. In the evening, he accepted Zhao Wu Xin's invitation to have dinner at her house. He heard that her parents wanted to invite him to a meal.

Being a man was very hard, Yang Tian inwardly thought.

Qin Xue was the same as always and chatted happily with Yang Tian. After the class, she told him:

- My father said an elder from my clan wanted to meet you.

- Uhh, who?

- I'm not sure, but I think it could be my grandfather.

- What would your grandfather want with me?

Qin Xue's face got a bit red and said sulkily:

- How should I know? When you are free, come and see my father. He'll take you to my grandfather.

After that she didn't  wait for Yang Tian's response and quickly left. Yang Tian felt puzzled, did he say something wrong to upset her? Yang Tian didn't know that Qin Xue was mad at him. She was merely embarrassed. She had seemingly guessed what her grandfather wanted to meet Yang Tian for.
In the afternoon, Yang Tian went to Mu Wu Han's house to pick her up for the shopping trip. Seeing Yang Tian walking, Mu Wu Han asked:

- What happened to your car? Why are you walking?

- Something was wrong with the engine so I left it at the auto-shop. If we are going to buy a lot of stuff then I could borrow one and come back. 

Mu Wu Han shook her head:

- No, we aren't going to buy a lot. Just some decorations for the restaurant. I've bought everything else and those just needed picking up.

- Huh, so why didn't you buy the decoration then to save time?

- What's with all the question, do you want to go or not?

- Of course I want to go. How could I not.

No matter the reason, if Mu Wu Han had invited him out then Yang Tian wouldn't reject her. How could a blockhead like Yang Tian noticed that she intentionally did it because she wanted to ask him out. Mu Wu Han was very tough on the exterior but she had a very thin skin. She didn't have the courage to ouright ask him out.

The shopping was done very quick. It was just a couple of ribbons, some lights and wallpapers. My Wu Han saw that it was still early and said:

- It's not even 3pm yet, you wanna go get a drink?

- Sure, there's a cafe nearby. Let's go there.

As the two ordered drinks, Yang Tian finally asked:

- I've heard that Li Xiang frequently bothers you.

- It's not that big of a deal. He occasionally asked me out for a meal or try to drive me home.

- You didn't turn him down?

- I've tried several times but he was so persistent. Besides he helped my grandfather quite a bit so I couldn't just turn him down every time.

Yang Tian heard this and his face darkened. When he was thinking whether or not he should teach this guy a lesson, Mu Wu Han continued:

- The money to redecorate the restaurant was also given by him. Don't worry, there's nothing between us.

As she said that, Mu Wu Han was a bit abashed and lowered her head. She still took slight peak at Yang Tian. He on the other hand did pick up on the subtle clue in those words and was still angry:

- No, I really think that he has bad intention with you. It's best that I teach that guy a lesson.

Seeing Yang Tian's anger, Mu Wu Han felt a sense of happiness inside:

- Are you jealous?

- Of course... No, I mean we are good friends and that Li Xiang is a bad guy. I can't just let him harm you.

Yang Tian didn't dare to admit that he liked Mu Wu Han. Li Pan once said that with women like Mu Wu Han, one shouldn't let her know that you are into her else it would backfire painfully. Yang Tian didn't believe Li Pan at first but now that guy had beauty in his hand so he couldn't not believe him even if he wanted for. When one is successful, everything one said is correct.

Unfortunately for Yang Tian, he was using the wrong tactic at the wrong time. Li Pan told him that a long time a go when Mu Wu Han disliked Yang Tian. Now that she was into him, saying something like that was the equivalent to dropping a rock on your own foot.

Mu Wu Han heard Yang Tian said that and her face changed a little. She downed her cup coffee and then looked at Yang Tian:

- I suddenly remembered that I need to head back home and help with the redecoration. We should go.

Before Yang Tian could figure out what was going on, Mu Wu Han was already out the door. He could only quickly pay the bill and then haul all the stuff after her. After bringing Mu Wu Han home, Yang Tian frowned deeply. He angrily hit an electric pole on the side of the road. In his rage, he forgot to control his strength and the pole was smashed into pieces. Feeling trouble coming, Yang Tian hastily left the scene.

He then took out his phone to call Li Pan and the other side quickly picked up:

- Yang Tian, I'm busy. If it's not important then don't bother me.

- Panzi, very good, very good indeed. You'll get it tomorrow.

Without waiting for Li Pan to answer, Yang Tian hung up. Li Pan looked at his phone and had a mixed  expression:

- My god, are you a woman? No, even women only have that time once a month. Even if it is your time of the month, don't just come to me and dump all your problems.

Yang Tian didn't hear any of these words else Li Pan's fate would have been much worst.
After hanging up, Yang Tian angrily cursed out:

- Li Pan, I could forget all the times that you screwed me over with your advice. However I did exactly as you said this time and the result was still the same. Don't blame me for being heavy handed this time.

After he calmed down, Yang Tian went home to shower and change. Since he couldn't make heads or tail of Mu Wu Han's reaction and had no way of dealing with it, he shelved the problem for later. Now he had to go to Zhao Wu Xin's house. At least she was matured and have her thoughts all sorted out. She wasn't likely to do a 180 like the other two people.

Arriving at Zhao Wu Xin's house, he was greeted not by her but by her father:

- Yang Tian, you're finally here. Come in.

Stepping inside the house, Yang Tian looked around a bit. The house wasn't small but it had very simple decorations. Papa Zhao seemingly understood what Yang Tian was thinking:

- Since we had to to pay for my wife's treatment, we've sold everything that wasn't essential.

- Sorry, I didn't mean anything.

- It's fine, come and sit down.

Yang Tian sat down and he sensed that there was only 3 people here so he couldn't help but ask:

- I've heard Instructor Zhao has a younger brother, how come he's not here?

- You mean Zhao Hang, he has supplementary classes. He'll be back later. Wu Xin and her mother is preparing the meal. She said she wanted to personally make something to thank you.

- That isn't necessary. She's my teacher so me helping her is a natural thing.

Papa Zhao chuckled and then said seriously:

- Yang Tian, I have something that I want to ask you. I hope you can answer me truthfully.
Although he didn't know what could make Papa Zhao so serious, Yang Tian still nodded:

- Please go ahead uncle.

- Do you truly like our Zhao Wu Xin?


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter.
    Yang Tian really is messing up his relationships, he should use more of what he knows from the books than Li Pan :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deveria ser mais ele mesmo, e seguir o fluxo pra ver onde chega com os relacionamentos...

      Delete
  2. This is getting really boring I mean he talks to a girl try to flirt with her but then because of his misunderstandings he leaves them, he couldn't even get a single girl. If this is how it is going to be this novel is a sad one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am decided to drop. Change the title Idiot True Immortal.

    ReplyDelete

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...