Sunday, September 30, 2018

Chapter 106 - Li Xiang's Scheme

When it comes to technology, amongst all of Yang Tian's friends, no one was more knowledgeable than Li Pan. He couldn't only rely on that guy this time. After receiving his call, Li Pan didn't let him wait long and soon arrived.

- What kind of laptop do you want? If it's under 10 grand then I recommend Dell. Though it won't run the latest and greatest game, it's very durable and is built very well. If...

That was Li Pan. Whenever someone mentioned technology, he could go on and on. Yang Tian didn't have time to listen to all of his nonsense.

- I want the best one.

- Well the best kind of laptop aren't sold here in the country. As you know, our country is still developing and we aren't known for our technology. So...

Seeing Li Pan going off again, Yang Tian knocked on his head:

- Alright, I asked you to help me buy the best laptop, not to hear you show off your knowledge. I'm not saying the best in the world, I'm saying the best that's available.

- Why didn't you say that in the beginning. I think there are some that are pretty decent. This Acer have very high specs, it also supports...

Another smack rang out and the people around them were staring at them. Li Pan was clutching his stomach and moaned:
 
- Why did you hit me again?

- You need to ask? Pick me the best one. I don't have time to hear your ramblings.

After being hit twice, Li Pan learned his lesson and kept his mouth shut. After picking out the best laptop, Yang Tian and Li Pan went to a nearby cafe to hangout. Picking a quiet corner, Li Pan looked at Yang Tian passionately.

Yang Tian felt a jolt of electricity ran through his spine:

- Li Pan, I've told you this before. You already have Xiao Wu, you should abandon some of you more special hobbies.

Li Pan's face slackened, this tone that Yang Tian took was very familiar. He was sure that Yang Tian had talked to him like this before.

- Yang Tian, I'll have you now that my orientation is completely normal. If you don't believe me then you can ask Xiao Wu.

With Li Pan's adamant, Yang Tian was at ease:

- Then don't look at me with those eyes anymore. That's right, what did you say you and Xiao Wu do?

Being suddenly ambushed by Yang Tian, Li Pan stuttered a bit:

- Nothing, nothing. Did I say anything?

- You said Xiao Wu can confirm that your orientation is normal. So I assume you two...

Yang Tian made a somewhat suggestive gesture with his hands. Li Pan's face paled:

- Your mind is too far down the gutter. We just spent the night sleeping in each other's embrace.

- You really didn't do anything?

- Not a thing.
 
Yang Tian looked at Li Pan with pity and put a hand on his shoulder:

- Panzi, we are good friends right?

Although he didn't know what Yang Tian was trying to say, after knowing each other for such a long time, he could tell that it wasn't anything good.

- What do you mean? Of course we are good friends.

- If that's so then we could share our hardships with each other right?

- That depends on what it is.

- You shouldn't worry, there are many people with that illness in the world. There's nothing to be ashamed off. Although it could affect your life very drastically, I'll try my best to find a cure for you.

Li Pan was startled by what Yang Tian said. Did he actually have some sort of deadly disease?

- You are saying that you can cure my illness?

Seeing Li Pan's response, Yang Tian was even more sure that his conjecture was correct. He nodded and asserted:

- That's right, although I don't have the specific cure, I have a friend who is a doctor. I'm sure he could cure you.

Li Pan was touched and was on the verge of tears:

- Thank you Yang Tian. If not for you then I wouldn't even know that I had such serious illness. So what do I have?

- You didn't know?

Li Pan examined his body a bit and shook his head:

- No, I don't feel anything wrong with my body.

- Then tell me, when you lied next to Xiao Wu, did you feel anything?

As someone who has been on the Internet for many years and read many things, if Li Pan didn't know what Yang Tian was suggesting then he wouldn't be Li Pan anymore. He tried to hold back his urge to smack the man and looked at Yang Tian furiously:

- You're the one that's impotence, your entire family is impotence.

Yang Tian shook his head:

- I'm not but I'm sure you are.

Li Pan slammed on the table and yelled:

- I am not impotence.

Immediately everyone around them focused their glances on them. Yang Tian quickly pulled Li Pan to sit down:

- Alright, you are not impotence, I understand.

- I'll say it again, I'm not impotence.

There was clearly disbelief on Yang Tian's face:

- You aren't? You slept next to a beauty an entire night and didn't do anything. You think that you are Liuxia Hui1?

Li Pan had a sorrowful face:

- You don't understand how much I've had to control myself. It was the first time we've met after all those years apart. If I make a bad impression on her then it'll be even worse later on. For the sake of my children, I could only hold it in.

So it was like that, Yang Tian nodded, it seemed that he misunderstood Li Pan.

- Alright, forget it. So why did you look at me like that before? Do you have something to tell me?

Li Pan regained his serious demeanor:

- That's right. As you know, we have class in the morning during our sophomore year but afternoon classes in our junior year. However I still showed up in the after to make some connection and do business.

Yang Tian knew what kind of business Li Pan was doing. To put it frankly, it was to sell pictures of beauties that he managed to retrieved from online private accounts.

- Ok, what's so special about that? Haven't you always done that?

- It's not that, I recently saw some guy keep coming on to Mu Wu Han. When you weren't here, I've done some digging on him and do you know who he was?

Without Li Pan's revelation, Yang Tian could still guess who it was.

- Let me guess, Li Xiang?

- You know him?

- Yeah, we've crossed path from time to time. The first tme was for Qin Xue. He was expelled to the outer clan because of that incident I believe. Recently I've seen him at Mu Wu Han's house. He said he wanted to compete with me fairly.

- So it was like that. No, that's not quite right...

- What's wrong?

Li Pan's face got a bit more serious:

- This Li Xiang, from my investigation is very petty, shallow and he holds grudges. If you got him expelled from the inner clan then he wouldn't just let that go.

- You mean he wants to compete with me for women.

- It's not that simple. You must know that in a large clan, the difference between an inner clan member and an outer clan member is immense. You could even say that outer clan members are basically servants to the inner clan members. You caused him to fall from being a phoenix to a sparrow. It wouldn't be strange if he wanted to dice you up into a million pieces.

Yang Tian was deep in thought. He also felt that this Li Xiang was strange. Maybe he's not just aiming at Mu Wu Han. Yang Tian always had an inkling that he and the person that hired Heavenly Slayer was one and the same. If that was true then this time Li Xiang was just using Mu Wu Han to get to him. This person's scheme was truly very deep.

- I understand, I'll keep this in mind. Don't you worry, even the Patriarch of the Li Clan has to bow before me. Just this one Li Xiang can't possibly make any waves.

Li Pan shook his head:

- There's a saying "A bright spear is easy to parry but a dark arrow is impossible to deflect". Who knows what he could be up to.

Although Yang Tian said that he'll keep this in mind, he really didn't. Could a True Immortal like him be played around by a mortal like that? Yang Tian had already forgotten all about the Ting Ting business before and Li Xiang would go on to cause immense trouble for Yang Tian. Only then did Yang Tian realized  that although there was a difference in strength, rogues are truly hard to deal with. However that was still far in the future.

-------------------------------------------


6 comments:

  1. Still far in the future? So a dummy villain like him gonna stay alive when he can just kill him like that and here i though chinese novel where over exaggerated, guess vietnam takes 2nd dumbest spot of a stupid mc novel

    ReplyDelete

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...