Thursday, August 16, 2018

Chapter 59 - Awkward

Chu Wu and the people around him heard the call and rushed over. When they saw that Yang Tian was fine, they breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't know how they got the information but Biao Zheng Long and Ling Ya Qi's manager also arrived.

The manager ignored Yang Tian and rushed to Ling Ya Qi and asked her in a low voice:

- Are you ok? Did he do anything to you?

Ling Ya Qi shook her head and looked at Yang Tian hatefully:

- I'm fine.

The manager was taken aback, this was the first time she saw Ling Ya Qi that angry. It seemed that something unspeakable did happened between them. A man and a woman spending the night alone in the forest together, only a fool would believe that nothing happened.

Biao Zheng Long didn't have any worries but he feigned a sorrowful look to Yang Tian:

- Young master, this is my friend's daughter. Since you have "spent the night" with her, how should I explain it to him.

Yang Tian frowned, Biao Zheng Long used the words "spent the night" correctly but the meaning was completely different. He at most got 1st base with her and he didn't even get that handsy. But situation like this really can't be explained away. The more one tried to explain this, the more misunderstanding it will generate.

Yang Tian acted like he didn't hear anything and said loudly to everyone:

- Thank you all for the hard work of tracking us down. We are fine now so you can all head back. I will invite you to a thank you feast later.

The crowd heard that and after some pleasantries, they all left. They had all spent the night searching for them and was all tired. Chu Wu approached him and gave Ling Ya Qi knowing looks. He gave Yang Tian a pat on the back and left. Yang Tian was taken aback:

- Could he have recognized her?

After everyone left, the manager stood in front of Yang Tian:

- Yang Tian, didn't you say that you'll keep her safe? What's the meaning of this?

Yang Tian shook his head:

- It's an unforeseen accident so how could I've known. Furthermore, she's unscathed isn't she?

The manager didn't have anything else to say. She was very curious about how both them and the car was unscathed after falling from that height. Naturally Yang Tian wouldn't tell her about this. Ling Ya Qi gave Yang Tian a deathly stare before pulling her manager to leave with her. She still had a show in the afternoon that she couldn't be late to.

Yang Tian rubbed his nose:

- In the novels, isn't it that when two characters spend the night together, they would grow closer? Why do I feel that she really hates me right now.

Biao Zheng Long stood by his side and chuckled:

- Young master Yang, you are solely to blame for this. Maybe you couldn't "satisfy" her and made her angry.

Yang Tian even more wronged than Dou E1:

- We really didn't do anything. I only hugged her while we slept. Besides you don't seem to be worried that I had drove the car off a cliff.

Biao Zheng Long shook his head:

- Even if it was me, I'd have been able to jump off the car before it crashed so it'd be no problem for you. If you didn't jump out, that meant that you were sure that you'd be okay.

Yang Tian nodded, it seemed that Biao Zheng Long had some brains after all.

- Alright, we should also head back.

The two drove back home and when they reached the entrance, Yang Tian gave Biao Zheng Long the keys:

- Bring this back first, only use it when the occasion calls for it. This car is too troublesome, I don't like it.

Biao Zheng Long was taken aback, just because he didn't like it, he immediately threw away a super car like this? Yang Tian continued:

- I'm not giving you the car, when I need the car I'll call you. You can leave.

After that Yang Tian entered his home. He was busy all day yesterday and couldn't go online so he had no idea how the server war was going. He took out his phone to call Ye Ling and saw several missed calls from Mu Wu Han and Old Wang.

He called Mu Wu Han back first:

- Wu Han, what did you call me for?

- Nothing much, I just wanted to know if you have free time this weekend?

Yang Tian was overjoyed, this was a beauty asking him out. Even if he had plans, he would cancel all of them.

- Yes I do, I am very free this weekend.

- That's good, my grandfather wants to meet you. So if you can, drop by my place in the weekends.

- You grandfather?

Mu Wu Han had a grandfather, this wasn't mention in Li Pan's dossier. So where the heck did this guy came from?

- That's right, you'll know once you meet him.

- Alright, I'll definitely be there.

- Good.

Mu Wu Han turned off her phone with her hand on her chest. This was the first time she invited a guy to her house so she was very flustered.

Yang Tian continued to call Old Wang and after a while, someone picked up:

- Yang Tian, was there a problem yesterday? How come I couldn't reach you?

- It's nothing, what did you call me for?

Old Wang was hesitant and then said:

- Yun-er wanted to see you so can you drop by today?

Yang Tian frowned, he knew this would come sooner or later. However it still came as a surprised and he wasn't prepared for it. He gritted his teeth:

- Understood, I'll be there shortly.

- Good, I'll wait for you.

Yang Tian turned off his phone and stepped outside. It seems the server war can only wait until the evening but even then he might not return by evening. Yang Tian's mood was now that of a death-row inmate ready to walk to the execution chamber. No wonder there was an old saying:

- I'm not afraid of hundreds thousands blades but a drop of tear from a beauty will fell me.

A beauty was very lovable but very scary at the same time. One can't be heavy handed like with an opponent but one can't spoil her either. This was too troublesome, the womanizing path was filled treacherous turns, no one can know it all.

After complaining for a while, Yang Tian tried to walk as slowly as possible but no matter how slow he walked, he would eventually arrived at his destination. He just knocked on the door and Old Wang immediately opened it:

- Yang Tian, come in. Yun-er is waiting for you inside.

Yang Tian looked inside the room and his face was filled with awkwardness:

- Tell me Old Wang, how's Wang Yun's current mood?

Old Wang chuckled, he didn't think that a person like Yang Tian could felt fear:

- I'm not sure, won't you know once you go in?

- Alright, it's not like she's going to devour me whole.

Yang Tian gritted his teeth and walked in. Wang Yun was wearing a white dress and sitting on a chair. She was focused on a potted plant and her hands were caressing each flower petals.

The scenery was good and a beauty was there. It was a shame that Yang Tian was in no mood to enjoy it. He sat down opposite of her in silent, no saying a word.

Wang Yun was still focused on her flower and seemingly didn't notice that he came in. Yang Tian kept his silent, in the art of warfare this is called if the enemy is still then we would be still. One must wait for the enemy to make move to come up with a counter. Although this was far too passive, Yang Tian could only bear with it since he was at a disadvantage.

Only after a while did Wang Yun take her hands off the flower and looked up at Yang Tian:

- Do you know what I called you here today for?

Yang Tian shook his head. He wouldn't be caught dead admitting to anything:

- Could it be that you have trouble cultivating the Nine Transformation Frigid Ice mantra? You can ask me, I'll answer all you questions.

Wang Yun shook her head:

- It's not that, my cultivation have gone on smoothly. Not only that, I've passed the first transformation.

This didn't surprise Yang Tian very much, the frigid qi had been building for more than 20 years. If she had the mantras earlier, she might have been able to achieve the second transformation.

Wang Yun kept staring at Yang Tian making hm very uncomfortable. He turned to the side and said:

- I know I'm very handsome but I feel very uncomfortable with you staring at me like that. Oh right, I just remembered something urgent, if you don't need me for anything then I'll be going first.

Yang Tian immediately stood up to get out of the room. The door was seemingly very close but each step felt very long and arduous. As Yang Tian was about to open the door, Wang Yun called out:

- Wait a moment. You are a Cultivator that defied the Heavens to cultivate yet you don't have to courage to face me?

-------------------------------------------


6 comments:

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...