Monday, November 26, 2018

Chapter 130 - Wang Bao’s Master

T/N: I'm back. Sort off, still recovering. Honestly recovering from a surgery is a bitch. I'm feeling a bit better these days though so here's a chapter. I'll try to get back to schedule but it's gonna take a while. Thank you for all the kind words these past couple of weeks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Yang Tian went to class as normal. He and Qin Xue still sat next to each other. Yang Tian ignored Li Pan, who was cussing him from behind that he put hoes over bros. When the class ended, Yang Tian asked Qin Xue:

- Xue-er, I heard that you are not going to go on this upcoming field trip.

Qin Xue was already used to how he addressed her and didn’t protest. She nodded and answered:

- That’s right, that day coincides with my grandfather’s birthday. We always return to the main family to celebrate on that day.

- Is that so, that’s a shame. I wanted to go with you.

- We will have more chances in the future.

Yang Tian didn’t understand the hidden meaning behind Qin Xue’s words. He was still sighing in relief. A love triangle was difficult to resolve, if he had a square on his hand then even if he was a love god, he’d still be in a pickle. Yang Tian was now at eased and said his main intention:

- Oh, right, do you know where Wang Bao is? I have something to ask him.

Hearing Yang Tian wanted to find Wang Bao, Qin Xue was a bit cautious:

- What do you need brother Wang Bao for?
 
Seeing her cautious expression, Yang Tian chuckled:

- Why are you looking at me like that, I have no quarrels with him. It’s just that I have a couple of matters that I need to ask him about.

- Is that so? Brother Wang Bao is currently abroad. If you have something to ask him then I can give you his phone number.

- That’d be great.

To make Wang Bao spill the location of the Venom Clan through the phone was an impossibility. So Yang Tian could only used a rather underhanded method. No, that’s not right, there’s no need to call it underhand. As a great man once said: “In this world, there’s no right or wrong. Only the victor decides what’s right”. As long as you reached your goal and won, who dares call you wrong.

Returning home, Yang Tian immediately called Wang Bao. It took awhile for that guy to pick up:

- This is Wang Bao, who is this?

- This is Yang Tian, we’ve met each other recently.

In response to Yang Tian was the sound of the line being hung up. Yang Tian looked at the phone in his hand and wondered what kind of situation this is. Was he that afraid of him?

He continued to call again and Wang Bao still didn’t pick up. He even blocked Yang Tian’s number. Without any other option, Yang Tian used another number. This time, Wang Bao still took a while before he finally picked up. Yang Tian quickly said:

- I say, Wang Bao, if you hang up then if anything happens to your family, I won’t be responsible.

Trying to suppressed to urge to throw the phone on the ground, Wang Bao shouted:

- Yang Tian, what the fuck do you want? You stole my Xue-er, crippled my cultivation so that my master abandoned me. Now you want to harm my family?

Wang Bao’s words took Yang Tian a bit by surprised. When he put together everything like that, that guy was really screwed over by Yang Tian. However, the guilt only lasted for a second before Yang Tian resumed his threatening tone:

- Enough talk, your family is still in the country. If you behave and listen to what I say then they’ll be fine. If not…

Yang Tian let the sentence hung. Wang Bao clearly picked up what he meant and said solemnly:

- What do you want?

- Just a small matter. Since you used Gu Poison last time, you must have some connection to the Venom Clan. I want to know of their whereabouts.

- I don’t know, I accidentally met a person from the Venom Clan and was taken in as a disciple. Even if you kill me, that’ll still be my answer.

Yang Tian wasn’t surprised, he had anticipated this response:

- Just because you don’t know doesn’t mean your master doesn’t know.

Wang Bao was immediately on guard:

- What do you mean by that? Even if I ask him, he won’t tell me. Besides, he is still furious about what happened last time.

- You only need to tell him that you want to meet and bring him to me.

- What do you want to do with my master? I’m telling you, I am indebted to him and won’t let you harm him.

This Wang Bao was a loyal person indeed. However, that didn’t do much to sway Yang Tian:

- I only need him to tell me the whereabouts of the Venom Clan. If he knows what’s good for him, I won’t make it difficult.

- My master is very loyal towards the Venom Clan, he will never tell you.

- I have my methods. Take your pick, your master or your family?

After a long silence, Wang Bao finally said:

- I understand. I’ll set up a meeting.

- Good. Tell him that you are back in the country and arrange a meeting at Hai Nan Bar. I don’t have the patience to fly abroad to meet him.

- Alright.

Turning off his phone, the killing intent on Wang Bao’s body couldn’t be held in any longer and exploded out. He said in a hateful tone:

- Yang Tian, you’ve forced my hands. Don’t blame me for being evil.

He then dialled a number on his phone and said quickly:

- Master, it’s me, Wang Bao.

- Why are you calling me?

His voice was a bit angry and Wang Bao’s killing intent rose a bit. His master’s current treatment of him was all Yang Tian’s fault.

- The person that crippled my cultivation, he said that he wants to meet you.

The other line exploded out:

- What? I’ve yet to track him down for revenge and he wants to meet me? Good, where does he want to meet?

Wang Bao shook his head. This master of his was always hotheaded. Someone as impulsive as him, without Wang Bao’s assistance all these years, would have died hundredfold. 

- Master, please calm down. That guy is very powerful. Even if we act together, we might not even be his match.

The person on the other line saw Wang Bao elevating his opponent while lowering himself and him and was a bit annoyed:

- Wang Bao, I don’t know what he did to instill that kind of fear into you. However if you don’t have the heart of an expert then you will never be an expert.

“Can a dead person become an expert?” Wang Bao thought that but didn’t say anything.

- It’s still best to be careful. I’ve heard that he wants to track down the Venom Clan. We can use this to kill him.

- Out of the question. Didn’t I tell you before, the Venom Clan is forbidden grounds. No outsider may step foot in it.

- Just hear me out before deciding. While it’s true that the Venom Clan doesn’t allow outsiders to come in, what about a dead person? We just need to lure him there and ambush him. That surely wouldn’t violate the laws of the Venom Clan.

The person on the other line was a bit silent and then agreed:

- You are not wrong. That would technically not be violating the law. Where have you set up this meeting.

- At my hometown, a place called Hai Nan bar. I’ll come with you. I’m booking a flight back as we speak and will be there tomorrow morning.

- Good, I’m also close by. We’ll discuss this in details tomorrow morning.

Turning off his phone, Wang Bao sighed. His master was all brawn and no brain. If he let him meet Yang Tian alone, he was afraid that Yang Tian would run circles around him before killing him. His master’s strength was very high but he wasn’t sure that it was higher than Yang Tian. The scene of their previous confrontation still haunted Wang Bao to this day. He knew that guy was only playing with him back then.


Yang Tian got the confirmation call from Wang Bao and only shook his head. He said that the meeting will be tomorrow evening and that he’ll come along because he was afraid Yang Tian would hurt his master. Such bullshit, a recently crippled Venomancer like him, even if he re-cultivates, what level could he even achieve. When the time comes, if he’s not a burden to his master then that’d be a blessing.

Although he couldn’t guess what Wang Bao was up too, he was sure that it wasn’t anything good. Yang Tian initially gave Qin Xue face and didn’t do anything overboard. However if Wang Bao wanted to die this time then he’ll gladly grant him his wish.

The next evening, Yang Tian dressed formally and arrived at Hai Nan Bar. He wanted to go to the Venom Clan so a bloodbath would be unavoidable. Him dressing up is a form of respect for the people that were about to die unjustly for that stupid law of theirs.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter and get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter. Take care and get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. donde esta keima el dios de las conquistas para que le enseña al mc.

    ReplyDelete

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...