Friday, October 12, 2018

No release today and a short break

Sorry guys, no release for today. It's been a bit hectic trying do a chapter every single day and honestly I am a bit burnt out at the moment. Been burning through all my reserve chapters recently and I have been going day by day until today. It's been a long day and honestly I couldn't find the time to squeeze in any translation nor do I want to at this point. Rest assure the translation will continue but I need a short break. I will be back some time next week with a new chapter.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping posting everyday and make sure to rest well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the daily posts.. Take ur time and rest well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. still no back buddy? thought that was going to be a week

    ReplyDelete

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...