Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Chapter 17 - Ye Ling

After a moment, Mu Wu Han brought out the food but she didn't quickly left like usual but sat opposite of Yang Tian. Looking at him, she said:

- Yang Tian, I've wronged you in the past. I thought you were one of those rich young masters that only played around with women.

Yang Tian heard her talked and realized that things were heading in the right the direction. He secretly thanked Mu Wu Han's father. Although he was not a very nice person but he helped Yang Tian saved a bit of time. Yang Tian thought he must really "give thanks" to her father before responding:

- It's not a big deal, I didn't even notice.

Mu Wu Han seemingly thought of something and asked:

-  What about the car that you usually drives? Who owns it?

- It's certainly mine. Although I wasn't born rich, I can make myself rich.

Mu Wu Han was  taken aback, she hated people who were born with a silver spoon in their mouths and looked down on others. However she admired people who got rich on their own. She looked at Yang Tian admiringly:

- I didn't know that you were so talented.

Yang Tian, feigning modesty:

- I've had to fend for myself since I was young. It was a stroke of fortune that I got to where I am today, it's nothing much.

After chatting with Mu Wu Han for a while, he got a call from Jingshen Beauty:

- Di Wang, I'm here. Come pick me up at Hua Nan hotel.

Yang Tian immediately responded:

- Good, I'll be right there.

Saying goodbye to Mu Wu Han, Yang Tian drove straight to the hotel and saying his prayers for Jingshen Beauty to not be too ugly. No need to be beautiful, just easy on the eyes would be fine. He was rattled by all the research he's done on online relationship meeting in real life.

When he arrived in front of the hotel, Yang Tian called Jingshen Beauty. After 15 minutes, a young woman walked out and Yang Tian immediately examined her. She had a very nice figure, small chest but it fits with her body. She wasn't tall, her face was beautiful with a touch of naivety. Yang Tian guessed that's she was only in high school. But he didn't even care, she wasn't ugly but was even a beauty which was a great blessing.

The beauty held on to a cellphone and looked around. After seeing Yang Tian waved, she happily came to him:

- Woah, Di Wang, you look very handsome.

- Ha ha, call me Yang Tian, a pleasure to meet you.

- I'm Ye Ling. Yang Tian, you must bring me to some fun place to play, I have been bored out of my mine for a couple of days.

Yang Tian was about to respond but he saw a couple of eyes staring at him from afar. He turned to Ye Ling:

- You have bodyguards?

Ye Ling was surprised and hatefully said:

- I told my parents that it wasn't necessary and that you were not a bad guy but it seems like they wouldn't budge.

Yang Tian shook his head, she was very naive. After just meeting in-game, how could she know that he wasn't a bad guy. Kidnapping after meeting offline is very common nowadays so how could her parents not be worried.

- You've only met me for the first time, how could you know that I'm not a bad guy?

Ye Ling immediately backed off and had two hands covering her breast. She said with a frightened face:

- What are you going to do to me? I'm warning you, if you come close I'll yell.

Yang Tian's face darkened, he hadn't even done anything. This little girl seemed a bit of a drama queen.

Looking at Yang Tian's unpleasant face, Ye Ling laughed:

- Ha ha, that's for trying to scare me.

Yang Tian looked wronged:

- I wasn't trying to scare you.

- It's fine, I feel that you are a good person. My instincts have never lied to me before.

Yang Tian was at a lost for words and signaled her to get in the car:

- Come one, I'll bring to play as much as you like.

Hearing that, Ye Ling rejoiced and got on the care. After driving for a short distance, Yang Tian noticed that there was a car following him at a reasonable distance. He would ignore it as long as it didn't affect him.

- Qing Lin district just built an big amusement park, do you want to go there?

- I don't know, you are the host so I'll follow your itinerary. But it it's not enjoyable...

She then brought up her hand into a small fist. Yang Tian laughed, this little girl was adorable. As if remembering something, Yang Tian asked:

- You said you were busy last time, was there something wrong?

- I had to take an exam to skip grades and go to university.

- Skip grades? How old are you?

-  I'm 17, I'm skipping 12th grade and took the entrance exam to Qing Hua University. How is it? Am I not brilliant?

Yang Tian was surprised:

- Qing Hua University? You are going there then.

- Yes, that's why parents allowed me to visit. You must know that they are very strict normally. I had to say that I'm here to get use to new environment for them to agree. I didn't think that they would assign bodyguards to me. It's such a hassle.

Yang Tian secretly rejoiced, if she's in the same school, he could let Li Pan do a little investigating once she's there. Yang Tian felt that her family is not normal. At least normal people didn't have cultivators as bodyguards.

After parking at the amusement park, Yang Tian looked at Ye Ling:

- What do you want to do first?

Ye Ling touched her chin acting like she was deep in thought, before saying:

- Let's just start with something simple. I want to ride the swan boat.

Yang Tian face darkened once again, he didn't want to ride such childish things but after looking at Ye Ling's excited face, he acquiesced. She's probably excited because she had never had the freedom to do what she wanted. After second thought, maybe going on a swan boat with a beauty is not such a bad idea.


5 comments:

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...