Saturday, September 15, 2018

Chapter 91 - Invitation from The Qin Clan's Patriarch

- Yang Tian?

Li Jun felt that this name was very familiar as if he had heard it before. However he couldn't remember where.

- That's right, it's fine that you don't know me. I was invited here today by Li Pan to attend this gathering of yours. Aside from that there are two things. One is to help him return to the clan. Second is to propose to Li Wu on his behalf.

The crowd gasp in surprised. Li Wu's face was bright red and her eyes were teary. Li Wu was not only beautiful, her talents were also excellent and she was the target of many people in the clan. So how could she accept Li Pan's proposal.

Li Pan had literally turned into stone. His mind was in a mess. Right now he didn't know whether Yang Tian wanted to help him or play a prank on him.

Yang Tian turned to look at Li Pan:

- How was that Panzi? Are you touched? Am not a good friend? I found such a beauty in your stead.

Li Pan seemingly woke up from a dream and looked at Yang Tian furiously:

- Are you trying to mess with me?

Yang Tian had an innocent expression but he felt very refreshed inside. Before one can attain happiness, one must face countless bitterness.

Li Jun kept his calm expression and looked at Yang Tian:

- You are sure that you are not joking?

- Of course. I have always been serious when it comes to matters of the heart. Aizzz, it's a shame, she's such a beauty. If she wasn't Panzi's dream girl then I would have my own intentions on her.
Li Jun had a mocking look:

- What makes you think that I want to marry Xiao Wu to Li Pan? Xiao Wu is a genius of our clan, her visage is also very beautiful. Li Pan is a trash that can't cultivate and he also has no particular talents.

- This I agree with you. Li Pan is a very poor man, his figure isn't great, his face is frankly a bit ugly and yes he has no skills whatsoever. He spend his entire days sneakily taking pictures of beauties then selling them. Not only that, he frequently sleep in class and when he sleeps, he snore like an elephant. He also eats a lot during class. He never had a relationship to his name but he always act sagely to harm other people...

Yang Tian shot out a stream of sentences that made people's jaws dropped. Did you want to help him or to disgrace him.

Right now Li Pan had his head to the ground and tried to make himself as small as possible so no one would see him. This was without a doubt, Yang Tian's way of getting even with him. This guy really held a grudge.

After stopping for a moment, Yang Tian said something decisively:

- However, he's my friend. That alone is enough.

- Just with you?

- Just with me. Could it be that your Li Clan have never heard of my name?

Li Jun frowned, he felt the name was very familiar but he just couldn't remember it. People were starting discuss down below and an elder that sat next Li Jun came up and whispered in his ear:

- Patriarch, is this Yang Tian...

- What? Say it clearly.

- Is he the Yang Tian from the four great powers of the Shrouded Continent? The one that took a Rolls Royce from us?

When he heard this, Li Jun's face changed and did have any disdain upon looking at Yang Tian:

- Are you really Yang Tian?

The people around them felt strange. Why did the Patriarch asked something so peculiar? Yang Tian knew that he was starting to remember and nodded:

- I only took from you a small offering last time. It seemed that was not enough for you to remember me.

- Not at all, it just took us a while to figure it out. Young master Yang is such a noble figure but we've never had a chance to see your visage. We were mistakenly rude to you, I beg your forgiveness.

Seeing Li Jun's attitude turned 180 degrees, everyone stared wide eyes at each other. What kind of frightening identity did Yang Tian possessed? Li Pan also looked at him in astonishment. He knew that Yang Tian was a Cultivator but how his power and background was a mystery to him.

Not caring for the attitude of the old man, Yang Tian said:

- So about what I just said, what do you think?

- Whatever young master Yang Tian wishes, so shall it be done.

In his mind, Yang Tian was a person from the four great powers of the Shrouded Continent. Not only that, his position was very high. If they could established a connection with him then nothing would be better.

Yang Tian nodded in satisfaction and looked towards Li Wu:

- I don't have a habit of forcing people so this must be up to her.

After that he turned to Li Pan:

- Well it's time to show your stuff. If you fail, don't blame me for being evil.

Li Pan was now completely unaware of Yang TIan. His entire body shook as he approached Li Wu. Standing in front of her, he asked:

- Do agree to be married to me?

Li Wu covered her mouth, her tears could be held back no longer as she turned around and ran, leaving Li Pan speechless. Yang Tian angrily smacked him on the head:

- Hey dumbass, chase after her.

- But I think she's mad at me.

- Women in their most vulnerable moment needs a man to comfort her. You can't even grasp a golden opportunity.

Li Pan's eyes lit up:

- You're right, I'll immediately chase after her.

- I've read this in a romantic novel once so it can't be wrong.

Li Pan had just run a couple of steps before almost falling over. He turned around and gave Yang Tian a glare before rushing outside.

Yang Tian chuckled looking at a departing Li Pan. He turned around and saw many eyes upon him. He acted innocently:

- Well continue with your festivities, don't mind me.

Li Jun understood and gestured everyone to continue. Yang Tian initially wanted to find a quiet corner to nurse his drink but many people continuously came up to him to introduce themselves. Finally Yang Tian couldn't take it anymore and followed Li Pan out of the gathering. All those people were members of the Li Clan so they must stay and couldn't follow him out.

After walking for a moment, Yang Tian detected that two people were still following him and stopped:

- Why are you guys following me? I am busy right now.

A middle aged man stepped up and gave Yang Tian an business card:

- I am member of the Qin Clan. I hope that you can visit the Qin Clan when you are free. The Patriarch has personally invited you.

- Pass.

Yang Tian said decisively, be it the Patriarch of the Qin Clan of the Li Clan, he did give a damn. The middle aged man seemingly guessed that Yang Tian was going to say that:
 
- I've heard that the Patriarch wanted to invite you to discuss your marriage with Qin Xue.

- I said... Wait, you said my marriage with Qin Xue?

- That's right.

After thinking about it for moment, Yang Tian agreed. If he had the blessing of an elder then his and Qin Xue's situation would progress far smoother.

- Alright, tell him I'll see him soon.

- Fantastic, we hope to see you soon.

The middle aged man said that and left, he needed to report this to the Patriarch. The other person now stepped up:

- Yang Tian, it's been a while.

- Do I know you?

The youth was a bit surprised and smiled wryly while he shook his head:

- It seems that famous people are very forgetful. I am Hao Nan1, a member of the Dark Society. We've met at Bei Jiang City before.

Yang Tian immediate recalled this person in front of him:

- So it's you, what do you want?

- I heard that you've become the Overseer and want to congratulate you.

- No need to be so formal. I don't care about the position either way, it doesn't have much use.
Hao Nan frowned, a power similar to the president of the Dark Society in Yang Tian's eyes were reduced to a meaningless thing. The President of the Dark Society was one of the most power man in the world.

- Ha ha, if brother Yang is that humble...

- Im not being humble. It's just that those old fogeys begged to take the position. I saw that they were old so I couldn't bear to reject them.

Hearing Yang Tian spoke, Hao Nan felt that he was truly too small. How much confidence did this Yang Tian had?

- Alright, let's not talk about this anymore. I want to ask for help. I wonder...

- I refuse.

-------------------------------------------

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this chapter!😊

    I refuse this, I refuse that... i accept Beuties only!😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Yang Tian will run away when he realises their is plastic surgery and transgenders in the world. Hahahah.

    Disclaimer: I do not mean to offend
    any of the mentioned above

    😎😎
    THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ate a cultivator you have to stay calm regarding difficulties

      Delete

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...