Thursday, September 6, 2018

Chapter 81 - Treating You to a Meal

Yang Tian and Li Pan was sitting in a corner in the cafeteria and discussing about beauties. This was something important so they couldn't let other people hear them. After listening to Li Pan talk after a while, Yang Tian felt very familiar with him. This wasn't the first time he felt this way.

Observing Li Pan for a while, Yang Tian said:

- Are you on Facebook?

- Of course, you must know that to approach women in this day and age, this is one of the shortest path.

Yang Tian shook his head, with the advancement in technology nowadays, no matter how ugly ou were, as long as you Photoshop your picture right, you can become a beauty. Because of this he had never tried to pick up women on Facebook.

- So what's account name?

- Ah, uhm... well, I can you this. However you mustn't let anyone else know.

- Why the big secret? Fine just tell me.

- The Womanizing Genius. What? Does it sound good?

Yang Tian was surprised, it wasn't only good but it brought him a bug surprise. He looked at Li Pan cautiously:

- Are you always conversing with someone named Di Wang?

Li Pan smiled smugly:

- That's right. That person is a complete noob when it came to picking up chicks. I've tried my best to impart my knowledge on him. However he's too stupid, I bet that he hadn't even manage to talk to a girl.

Yang Tian sighed:

- No wonder...

- How do you know about him. Could it be...

Li Pan looked at Yang Tian's defeated face and was speechless. Yang Tian nodded:

- Yep, that's me. Now I know why I haven't even succeeded once. It's all because of you.

Li Pan slightly blushed and was angry:

- How could that be? It must be because you didn't follow my teachings correctly. You can't blame that on me.

Yang Tian looked at Li Pan with disdain:

- You haven't even have any relationships. What qualifications do you have to teach me?

Li Pan was silent, Yang Tian had touched on his inner wound. He was born not that good looking and he was kicked out from his clan. Although he made some money as a hacker, Li Pan didn't like to do work that could potentially harm others so he only hacked some fluff information and sell that for money.

How could someone that was not handsome, not rich with no marketable skill like him attract any attention from women. Seeing Li Pan's pitiful face, Yang Tian patted his shoulder in consolidation:

- No need to be so sad. I'll ask Xue-er to introduce you to a girl. You see, I think that Xiao Hua is a very good girl. Her personality is kind and agreeable and her cooking is excellent. It's just that her figure is a tad bit wide and she's a bit ugly, her voice is also kind of manly...

Li Pan yelled loudly:

- Shut your damn mouth.

The people around them immediately turned to look at them. Li Pan's face became even redder and sat down looking at Yang Tian. He emphasized his next words:

- I'll have you know, stop trying to match me with Xiao Hua. Even if all the women in the world died out, I would still not pay any attention to her.

Yang Tian didn't continue to tease him. As long as he wasn't into men, Yang Tian was at ease. The two sat for a moment then walked outside. As they reached the gate, someone stopped them.

A policewoman accompanied by several students came before him and a female student pointed directly at him:

- That's him. That's the guy that assaulted my friend and threaten to kill him.

Yang Tian looked at Li Pan:

- Did I threaten his life?

Li Pan nodded:

- I'm pretty sure you did.

- That can't be. If I wanted to kill him, he'd soon be dead. I don't have a habit of threatening other people.

The policewoman looked at Yang Tian angrily:

- What's the meaning of this. You are still this aggressive in front of a police officer? You'll come with me back to station for questioning.

Yang Tian shook his head and looked at her:

- You see, students fight each other all the time. We probably thew out some insults for good measure. You want to arrest me based on that? Does your police department have that much space and free time?

The policewoman was even more incensed:

- That's none of your concern. Someone reported you for trying to endanger others so I have the authority to take you away.

Yang Tian was about to say something before Li Pan whispered in his ear:

- Don't you want to go see the Madonna of the police department? She's very beautiful, her figure is perfect to the extreme.

Yang Tian immediately recalled Liu Li and her furious expressions and he could help but chuckled. He patted Li Pan's shoulder:

- You know me so well.

He turned to the policewoman:

- Fine, I'll come with you.

The policewoman saw that Yang Tian was cooperating and was less incensed. She looked towards Li Pan but was stopped by Yang Tian:

- He was only an observer, he didn't do anything. You can ask them.

The policewoman turned to the group of people and they all nodded in confirmation. After all Li Pan did help them stopped Yang Tian.

The policewoman brought Yang Tian into the station and sat him down by her desk. She the brought out a stack of documents and sat opposite of Yang Tian:

- Name?

Yang Tian didn't intend on answering her and looked around a bit before asking:

- Is Liu Li not at work today?

- You mean Liu Li from criminal investigation unit? She's in the other room. What does this have to do with you?

- I'm here visiting her a bit, we're acquaintance. Can you call her out for me?

The policewoman looked at Yang Tian, she and Liu Li were best friend so if this guy knew her, it seemed she can't go too hard on him.

- You really know her?

- That's right. Just call her out and you'll see.

The policewomen nodded and went into the other room. She approached Liu Li:

- Liu Li, someone claimed that he knows you. He wanted to see you.

- Know me? Impossible, all my acquaintances know that I don't like to be bothered when working.

- He's a criminal that I brought in. He must want you help. His crime isn't anything serious so if you know him, I can let him off.

- Alright, let me see.

Liu Li walked out and saw Yang Tian waving at her. She muttered:

- Why is he here?

The policewoman heard that and asked:

- You really know him?

Before Liu Li can answer, Yang Tian approached them:

- It's been a while.

- I didn't want to see you again.

- How could that be? When I left that night, weren't you very regretful?

Hearing Yang Tian said that, the policewoman looked at Liu Li astonishingly. Liu Li ignored her look and asked:

- What is he in for?

- It's nothing serious, just...

Liu Li heard her story and frowned, students fighting is a very common thing and not something major. With his connection to the director, they could just let him go:

- Just let him go then.

The policewoman nodded, she felt that Yang Tian and Liu Li's relationship wasn't ordinary but she didn't think it was polite to ask.

Yang Tian looked at Liu Li:

- I've wasted so much effort coming here, how about accompanying me for lunch?

- I don't recall we every being that close.

- But that night...

Liu Li was incensed:

- That situation that night was all your fault, I...

She then realized that everyone was staring at her and if she say anything else, it would definitely bred more misunderstanding. She said to Yang Tian in a low voice:

- Fine, I'm busy at the moment so you'll have to wait.

Seeing Liu Li going back inside, Yang Tian looked triumphed. Although Li Pan was incompetent, he must admit that some of his techniques were effective. He was deliberately vague and suggestive so that she couldn't explain her way out of it and had to agreed to a meal with him.

It's a shame that Li Pan was still single in the end. Yang Tian resolved to be very selective with Li Pan's teaching or else he would end up like the man.

Around 11:30, Liu Li changed into her civilian clothes and walked out. She looked at Yang Tian with contained fury in her eyes:

- Now we can go.


8 comments:

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...