Sunday, August 5, 2018

Chapter 48 - Worsening Illness

Seeing that Yang Tian had left for a while and Huang Hao and his son was still fine, Old Huang was deep in thought:

- Could he have been afraid of my threats? Impossible, how could a successor of a great power be threatened by me.


Old man Huang tried to think of a reason but nothing came up. In the meantime, Huang Hao and his son saw that they were still alive after taking the pill and they even felt invigorated. They couldn't help but looked at Old Huang cheerfully:


- Father, he must be afraid of our Huang Clan but wasn't willing to lose face so he gave us 2 tonic pills.


Old man Huang sighed:


- Let's hope that's the case. You two should be more careful in the future and shouldn't offend other people wantonly.


Huang Hao's son didn't agree with that:


- Grandpa, I think you are too cautious. Even the successor to one of the four great powers fears our Huang Clan. I think they are not as powerful as before.


- No need for your ignorant comments, you cannot possibly fathom their strength. A single Elder from their side could wipe out our entire Huang Clan.


The two still didn't believe him but they said nothing. Old man Huang sighed, his son and grandson couldn't cultivate since birth. He felt sorry for them so he usually pampered them a lot. Qin Xue's poisoning was masterminded by them alone. He didn't dare to think what kind of trouble they'll be up to next.


When old man Huang was sighing, Huang Hao and his son's body turned red. They yelled in discomfort:


- Father, I feel like I'm burning.


- Grandpa, I don't feel so good.


Old man Huang was frightened and rushed to them. But before he could approach them, the two vanished as if they had never existed. If not for the charred smell that lingered behind, he would have thought he was hallucinating.


Old man Huang bawled his fists, his old eyes reddened and he couldn't help but teared up:


- Yang Tian, why did you have to be so heartless?


Of course Yang Tian couldn't answer him as he was far far away.


Was Yang Tian scared of old man Huang's threats? Of course not. The two pills that he gave them were indeed regular tonics but they contained a strand of Primordial Yang Spiritual Qi that Yang Tian had carefully inserted. As soon as the outer layer of the pill melted, the Primordial Yang Spiritual Qi would reduced them to ashes.


It wasn't that he was kind enough to let them live a bit longer. He wanted them to feel the agony of being in heaven and falling to hell. This is his warning to the Huang Clan. Yang Tian wasn't wrong, although old man Huang hated him to the bone, he didn't dare to touch him. They way Yang Tian killed the two would still haunt him to his end of days.


Yang Tian wanted to head to the hospital to visit Zhao Wu Xin and her mother and conveniently help them with the medical bills. He also needed to visit Mu Wu Han in the afternoon since her mother had invited him over for dinner for some times now. If not for the situation with Wang Yun, he would have visited long ago.


Arriving at Huan Wu hospital, Yang Tian headed straight where Zhao Wu Xin's mother was staying. Inside he saw Zhao Wu Xin standing next to a young doctor. The doctor was examining her mother. Yang Tian felt that something was wrong and listened in from outside.


Zhao Wu Xin had a very impatient face:


- Doctor, what's wrong with my mother? She was awake a minute ago but now she's unconscious. I've tried waking her up but she's not responding.


The doctor closely examined her mother then shook his head:


- She's taken a turn for the worse and we need to operate immediately. However, there's no one currently in hospital qualified to do this operation. The only professor that can do this is abroad attending a conference.


Zhao Wu Xin's face paled and she teared up:


- So what do I do? Doctor, as long as you save my mother, I'll pay any price.


The doctor sighed:


- Of course I'll do my best. What we can do now is to do a small surgery to temporary halt spreading of the illness. We'll call the professor so he can take the next flight back. Let's hope that he'll make it.


Yang Tian was listening outside and felt that everything was rigged from the start. She ran into trouble and he immediately came, wasn't this like a prince riding on a white horse straight out of the fairy tale? He heard that 9/10 women would be conquered by this scenario.


I wonder if she would fall in love with me right after I help her? Yang Tian had his head in the cloud for a while then fixed up his clothes a bit. He was about to walk in when the doctor walked out and the two almost bumped into each other.


The doctor looked at Yang Tian and had a surprised look:


- It's you.


Yang Tian was confused:


- Do I know you?


The doctor was overjoyed:


- We have met before, there was beauty that was poisoned before1...


Yang Tian seemingly remembered and nodded:


- Ah that's right, that was me.


- I was wrong for not trusting you the last time. I almost killed someone because of that. I've always wanted to find you to say sorry.


Yang Tian crossed his hands:


- No need, saving lives are more important. So let me treat her first then we'll talk.


Yang Tian pointed to Zhao Wu Xin's mother as he was talking. The doctor was surprised:


- You know how to treat her?


Yang Tian made a confident face and lied without blinking:


- Of course, didn't I correctly diagnosed the other beauty's illness? If you had let me treat her that time then she would have been fully cured.


The doctor looked bitter, he knew that because Qin Xue's treatment was delayed, she was now disabled. Of course he couldn't have known that she was recently cured. Because of this, he felt shameful after hearing Yang Tian talk.


However, he wasn't about to instantly believe Yang Tian:


- Can you show me your medical license?


Yang Tian shook his head:


- The situation is a bit dire and I don't have it with me. Didn't you say that you have no way of treating her. Why not let me try?


- Absolutely not, human lives are not things for experiment.


Yang Tian felt a headache coming, this doctor was a good person but he was a bit rigid. If not for that, he would have tossed the good doctor aside.


- Alright, so do you have a better idea?


The doctor stuttered:


- We just need to wait for the other professors to return...


Yang Tian interrupted him:


- You think she can wait that long?


The doctor's face turned sour. He only wanted to assuage Zhao Wu Xin but with her mother's condition, she won't last more than an hour maybe two. The professors needed at least 20 hours to fly back so it was a hopeless situation.


Yang Tian saw the doctor's silence and knew that he didn't have anything else to say. He sidestepped him and went inside to stand next to Zhao Wu Xin. He patted her shoulders and said:


- Don't worry instructor, I can save her.


Zhao Wu Xin was patted and got startled. She was solely concentrated on her mother and didn't have a clue as to what went on outside. She looked up at Yang Tian with teary eyes:


- Yang Tian, I don't think my mother is going to make it.


Yang Tian suddenly embraced her:


- You must be calm. She'll be alright, I can save her.


Zhao Wu Xin pushed Yang Tian away and looked at him with a surprised face:


- You've studied medicine?


- I've learned it since I was little. I have looked through her case and I'm sure I can treat her.


Zhao Wu Xin was like a drowning person that suddenly caught a branch and squeezed Yang Tian's hands:


- Please save my mother. I'll do anything.


- Rest assure, I'll save her. But first you need to step outside.


Zhao Wu Xin nodded, she knew that she could do nothing even if she stayed behind. She should go out and call her father. Yang Tian looked that the young doctor:


- You should also step outside.


- My name is Yao Nan. I don't feel comfortable letting you treat the patient alone. I'm sure you don't mind me observing the procedure.


Yang Tian nodded and didn't waste any words. He started to treat the patient.


-------------------------------------------

1. They met in chapter 3 when Qin Xue was poisoned.


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Robert Mary
       I’m a citizen of United Kingdom, My younger sister was Sick of
      breast cancer and her name is Robert Jane, I and my family have taking
      her to all kind of hospital in UK still yet no good result. I decided
      to go to the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I
      find a lady called Sarah peter she was testifies to the world about
      the goodness of a herbal man who has the root and half to cure all
      kind of disease and the herbal email was there. So I decided to
      contact the herbal man for my younger sister help to cure her breast
      cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I
      should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that
      there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it
      and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I
      receive the cure that I am in UK, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service.  The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to,
      before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a
      dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very
      happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5
      million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad,but I don't know why he did not accept the offer,he only said
      I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now
      here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any
      kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact
      Dr.ogididanspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp  him +2347065002556,instragram @ogigidanofficial  for the cure, he will help you out
      with any problems you have.To get more information you can message me via email  robertmary8947@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Thanks for rhe chaps and the previous bonus chap
    For anyone looking for a good read try same as this one but no cultivation stuff try : very pure and ambiguous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like pure and ambitious novel

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Robert Mary
     I’m a citizen of United Kingdom, My younger sister was Sick of
    breast cancer and her name is Robert Jane, I and my family have taking
    her to all kind of hospital in UK still yet no good result. I decided
    to go to the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I
    find a lady called Sarah peter she was testifies to the world about
    the goodness of a herbal man who has the root and half to cure all
    kind of disease and the herbal email was there. So I decided to
    contact the herbal man for my younger sister help to cure her breast
    cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I
    should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that
    there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it
    and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I
    receive the cure that I am in UK, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service.  The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to,
    before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a
    dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very
    happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5
    million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad,but I don't know why he did not accept the offer,he only said
    I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now
    here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any
    kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact
    Dr.ogididanspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp  him +2347065002556,instragram @ogigidanofficial  for the cure, he will help you out
    with any problems you have.To get more information you can message me via email  robertmary8947@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...