Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Chapter 29 - Ling Ya Qi

Seeing that she was about attacked him because she didn't like what he said, Yang Tian shook his head. This girl was too hotheaded and he would need to teach her more in the future.

The Dark Lady was about to attacked but she was startled when Yang Tian suddenly disappeared. Her spiritual sense immediately spread out but then she saw Yang Tian was in his original position. He was playing around with an octagonal device. Her face changed greatly:

- How did you take the Eight Devil Disk from my hands?

Yang Tian, who was juggling Eight Devil Disk in his hands, smiled:

- I just came forward and took it.

Su Yue Er and the Dark Lady looked very cautious. Yang Tian's speed was way to fast, they hadn't detect a thing. Could it be that Yang Tian's cultivation was that far apart from theirs?

The Dark Lady was trying to keep calm:

- I admit I'm not your match, can you return the Eight Devil Disk to me?

- I could but you have to agree to one of my condition.

She thought briefly, did he want her to abandon the Blood Devil Sword?

- Say your condition, if it's within reason then I'll comply.

Looking at her serious face, Yang Tian chuckled. This little lady was overthinking it.

- Just tell me your name and I'll return it to you.

She was surprised:

- Is that all?

- What did you think I want? I could put my hands on this item any time I want. It's not too important.

The Dark Lady was incensed. Yang Tian was clearly looking down on her. However, she couldn't refute what he said and grudgingly replied:

- I am called Liao Mei.

- A very beautiful name. However it's not a match with your personality.

- That's none of your business.

Yang Tian wasn't about to argue with her and threw the Eight Devil Disk back to her. She caught it and looked at Yang Tian cautiously. Yang Tian looked at Su Yue Er and Liao Mei and loudly said:

- I'm busy at the moment so I can't go with you guys. Let's shelved all of this till later.

The two sighed, if Yang Tian didn't want to go, they couldn't force him. Yang Tian continued:

- After I'm done, I plan to visit the Shrouded Continent for a bit, however...

The two looked hurried:

- However what?

Yang Tian was far too important. He not only possessed the Blood Devil Sword but his monstrous cultivation could tip the balance of power. Whatever his demands were, they needed to pull him to their side. That was the current thinking of both ladies.

Yang Tian looked at their face and guessed that his ploy was about to succeed. His faked a frowning face and said:

- However both of you want me to follow. Who should I follow then?

Su Yue Er quickly said:

- Of course you should follow me. You and I have met before and the Devil Sect is not a good place.

Liao sneered:

- Su Yue Er, don't think we don't know the wrongdoings of you Heavenly Mountain Sacred Peak. What if you know him from before, did you two developed a relationship?

Su Yue Er was angry, she was the Heavenly Mountain Saintess. How could she get involved with a man she just met, even if Yang Tian was very excellent.

Yang Tian saw the two arguing and could see that Su Yue Er wasn't Liao Mei's match. After all the people of the Devil Sect have all tasted blood before and were very seasoned. Su Yue Er was very skillful but her experience was woefully lacking. Yang Tian lightly coughed to get their attention and said:

- I haven't decided anything yet. I don't even know you guys and can't just go off with stranger.

Seeing his "innocent" face, the two women wanted to vomit. Who was he trying to fool?

Liao Mi said solemnly:

- So what's your demand? If I can meet it, I will.

Yang Tian was still acting innocent:

- How about you guys come and live with me for a couple of days to build a better relationship. Whoever I feel compatible with, I'll go with that person.

- In your dreams.

The two simultaneously shouted. Yang Tian was disappointed seeing his ploy failed. The two wasn't easy to lure in it seemed. The let out a long sigh and said:

- Then you two should go home. I won't follow any of you and you really can't force me.

After that he went inside his house. Su Yue Er looked at Liao Mei, gave her a humph and left. Liao Mei looked at the house for a moment then also left. One of the old man with her couldn't help but ask:

- Young miss, the sect leader's command was very clear. We have to retrieve the Blood Devil Sword at all cost and I'm afraid we can't return without it.

Liao Mei glared at him:

- I have my own plans, you don't to remind me.

The old man bowed and became silent. His cultivation wasn't inferior to Liao Mei but if they fought, he was definitely not her match. Not only that, her position in the sect was much higher than his. The other person who was quiet this whole time telepathically communicated with Liao Mei. Her face changed and she thought: "Looks like the Blood Devil Sword is not as simple as I thought". Grinding her teeth, she looked at the other man:

- This I've already known, you don't need to interfere.

After that she disappeared. The two men stared at each other, shook their head and left into the darkness.

At this point, Yang Tian had just finished his shower. He was watching some music show on the TV, looking depressed. He was this close to luring the two great beauties to come and live with him. Yet he failed at the last second so how could he not be depressed.

When he was still feeling down, Yang Tian received a call from Biao Zheng Long:

- Young master, I have some matters in need of your input.

- What is it?

- Thanks to your help last time, we have united the underworld forces from the three Southern province. If we continue to expand, we are bound to get noticed. Because of this, I want to open a company to become legitimate.

Yang Tian smiled inwardly, can they even operate a legitimate business?

- No need to pretend, you just want a legitimate front to launder your money don't you?

Biao Zheng Long  didn't think that Yang Tian would figured out immediately and didn't try to hide it:

- That was exactly our plan.

Yang Tian didn't care:

- Whatever, you don't need to consult me for this type of stuff in the future.

Biao Zheng Long  was lowering his voice making sound a bit shady:

- We were planning to open a fashion company and was going to invite a well known celebrity - Ling Ya Qi, to be our spokeswoman.

Even when hearing that there was a well known celebrity involved, Yang Tian wasn't interested. He knew how the underworld works, which celebrities are clean and legitimate nowadays.

- I'm sure you can handle that on your own.

After being Yang Tian's subordinate for a while, Biao Zheng Long knew what Yang Tian was thinking. He said:

- According to my source, Ling Ya Qi's family is very rich. She went into the industry for personal enjoyment and was definitely not involve with the underworld. The most important part is that she's very beautiful.

Hearing this peaked Yang Tian's interest:

- When you are going to negotiate the contract with her, bring me along. If she's like what you said then you've done a great service. I'll help you breakthrough to the Earth stage.

Biao Zheng Long was immediately overjoyed:

- I understand young master. I'll find her manager to negotiate immediately.

After a bit of exchange, Biao Zheng Long hung up. He knew that Yang Tian liked beauties but not to this degree. He had to take good care of this matter as he had been stuck at late Human stage for a long time.

Yang Tian smiled and his earlier depression was gone. He thought:

- Lucky I didn't listen the other two's honeyed words. There are still so many beauties out there needed my "saving".

While touting his own horns, Yang Tian heard the doorbell. He frowned:

- Who could it be at this hour?


7 comments:

  1. will there be one more today???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for chapter "I could my hands on this item any time I want. It's not too important." *I could put my hands on this item any time I want. It's not too important.*

    ReplyDelete

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...