Friday, July 6, 2018

Chapter 9 - Qin Xue

Yang Tian was pleased as he examined the Blood Devil Sword. The sword could evolve based on how many people it killed - this made its potential extraordinary. The thing that Yang Tian lacked the most was weapons. The Immortal artifacts he had was far too powerful to be used on Earth so this devilish sword would do nicely.

Yang Tian used his concealment technique and flew to the Hai Nan Bar for his car. As he was nearing the car, Yang Tian noticed that someone was watching him. 

- Is it Borther Hu's people? They better know their place or I'm afraid I'll have to teach them another lesson.
 
He didn't put too much thought into it however and immediately drove home. There were too many things happening today so he needed to catch up on his dailies in game. Looking at Yang Tian leaving, a shadowy figure took out his phone:
 
- Brother Hu, that car did belong to him. Should we tail him?
 
- No need, we only need his license plate and we'll find him. Just let him go for a couple of days.
 
- Yes, Brother Hu.
 
In a hospital near by, Brother Hu dropped the phone and coughed:
 
- I don't know who you are but you'll pay tenfold for what happened today.
 
Yang Tian didn't know any of it but even if he did he wouldn't care. After grabbing a quick dinner, he went home and signed in to his game. Opening his chat:
 
- Xiao Jingshen, please help me complete my dailies.
 
- I'm not Xiao Jingshen, you have to call me Jingshen Beauty.
 
- Alright, Jingshen Beauty please help me. Today's daily is killing 1000 monsters at...
 
...
 
- Alright, it's done. Di Wang, I've gotten my father's permission to go visit Qing Lin district. You'll have to be a good host and pick me up.
 
- Of course, I'm looking forward to meeting you.

After a bit of banter, Yang Tian muttered:
 
- I don't need her to be a beauty, I will thank the heavens as long as she's not too ugly.
 
Yang Tian had read a lot about people meeting online and when it came down to meeting in person there was only one word: "Terrible", so he had his reservations.
 
Tomorrow morning, as he was stepping into class, Li Pan came to him with a delighted face:
 
- Yang Tian, you've finally arrived.
 
He then pulled Yang Tian to the corner table at the end of class. Yang Tian face darkened and thought: "This Li Pan doesn't have any problems with his gender does he?". After sitting down, Li Pan turned serious:
 
- Yang Tian, about what I told you yesterday - I'll need you to come with me back to my clan.
 
- The Li Clan? Do explain.
 
Li Pan sighed as if remembering some long and tragic story. He grimaced:
 
- I'm from the Li Clan but since I was the son of a concubine, my position in the clan was very low. The Li Clan is a cultivation clan so they valued spirit root highly. I didn't have a spirit root and couldn't cultivate so people looked down on me. I was eventually pushed out to study to earn money and resources for the cultivators in the clan.
 
- It's nothing too major so I felt very normal. However a year ago, during my grandfather's birthday, I offended my uncle's son - a cultivator and a genius to boot. His position in the clan was very high so people who wanted to get on his good side banded together and found a way to expel me from the clan.
 
- I've put effort in to my hacking skills in hopes of returning to the clan but they only focused on cultivation. Everything else is just support for cultivation.
 
- My father recently called and tell me to come back for my grandfather's birthday and apologize to that person so I can return. However knowing him, he won't agree and would probably humiliate me in the process.
 
- However if I know a powerful cultivator it'll be different. If the Li Clan knows that I've connections to you I can safely return to the clan.
 
Yang Tian didn't think Li Pan's situation would be so annoying. He thought he only needed to beat some asshole up, but now he had to follow him back to his clan. However seeing Li Pan's miserable face, Yang Tian was in no position to deny him:
 
- Alright I'll do it but this is very complicated.
 
Li Pan quickly responded:
 
- If you help me, I'll help you with anything.
 
- No need, just the stuff we had agreed upon yesterday would be fine.
 
Li Pan sighed, he was worried that Yang Tian was going to demand something outrageous. He looked at Yang Tian inquisitively: "Don't all cultivators only focused on cultivating? Why is he dead set on courting women?". However it was just a thought and Li Pan didn't inquire further, he pounded his chest and said:
 
- Don't worry, leave it to me.
 
After class, Yang Tian had lunch and returned home for a nap. Around 3pm,Yang Tian went to Huan Wu hospital. The spiritual qi he left in Qin Xue's body had disappeared. This is due to his negligence, he resolved to leave behind a seal on her body instead. Using his spiritual sense to scan the entire hospital, he finally found Qin Xue in a white dress on a wheelchair in the garden, looking very sad.
 
After ascertaining her position, Yang Tian came in and immediately sensed two sets of eyes on him. Yang Tian felt strange because in the entire area there was only Qin Xue and two people watching her. He didn't felt any killing intent so they must be her guardians. Yang Tian didn't want people to bother him so with a wave of his hand, the two people passed out.
 
Getting closer to Qin Xue, he coughed. Upon hearing the sound, Qin Xue quickly turned around looking slightly distraught:
 
- Who are you?
 
- I'm at the hospital for some stuff but I got lost, can you show me the way out?
 
Huan Wu hospital was the largest hospital in the province so this excuse was perfect. Qin Xue looked at an innocently looking Yan Tian and let down her guard. To not mess with her mental state, her father demanded that the hospital not reveal the reason for her poisoning and only told her that it was an accident. Qin Xue smiled:
 
- I've only just arrived yesterday and not too sure myself.
 
Seeing that everything was going according to plan, Yang Tian continued:
 
- That's fine, I've called friend. He'll arrived shortly. Can I sit her in the meantime?
 
It would be rude to refuse him so Qin Xue acquiesced and Yang Tian happily sat down:
 
- Why are you here alone? I didn't see anyone around this area.
 
Qin Xue felt down and her eyes watered.
 
- What's wrong? I hope you'll forgive me if I've said something wrong.
 
- It's nothing. My father rented the entire recovery area so I can me by myself.
 
Looking at Qin Xue sorrowful face, Yang Tian immediately wanted to cure her but held himself back. After all must be patient, if he was too impatient it would ruin everything.
 
- It must be boring being alone, if you have anything you want to get off your chest, you can tell me. After all I'm a stranger so there's no need to be reserve.
 
- You really want to hear my story?
 
- But of course, when a beauty wants to tell a story, would any man refuse?
 
Qin Xue giggled as talking to this person is very relaxing. They seemingly forgot about the time as they talked and it was already 6pm. Yang Tian stood up:
 
- It looks like something came up for the other person. It's late, I should find my way back. Goodbye beautiful.
 
Qin Xue didn't want him to leave but said goodbye anyways.
 
Walking a few steps, Yang Tian turned back:
 
- I forgot to ask your name beautiful.
 
- I'm Qin Xue.
 
- Qin Xue, a very lovely name. I am called Yang Tian. I'll visit you tomorrow.
 
- You'll come back tomorrow?


6 comments:

  1. Ahh tn-sama is MC gonna actually sleep with them soon or is it gonna take a long time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember the details but he'll sleep with at least one of his harem members but not soon.

      Delete
  2. Thanks. Please give me the link to the original novel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be in the intro page but here it is: http://truyencv.com/phong-luu-chan-tien/.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. Waiting for More updates

      Delete

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...