Thursday, November 29, 2018

Chapter 133 - Mortal Extermination

As Wang Bao was about to curse Yang Tian some more, his felt as if his throat was choking up. His eyes felt like they were about to pop out. His body turned red and strands of blood became visible all over his body. Immense fright as well as regret was the last thing he thought before he died. Wang Bao’s entire body ballooned up and then exploded. Blood and gore scattered everywhere but none of it got onto Yang Tian’s body.

Wang Bao had scheme against him multiple time so letting him die a quick death was not Yang Tian’s style.

Bai Tong Zhi could held it in no longer, Yang Tian had twice killed a witness in front of him. No matter how powerful Yang Tian was, if he didn’t kill him, it would affect his clan member’s faith in him. Bai Tong Zhi gave a hidden signal and the rest of the Venom Clan quick fell into formation and multiple different types of bugs attacked Yang Tian.

Bai Tong Zhi produced a bell and then threw it into the air. With sound the bell made, the bugs and insects were further empowered/ Yang Tian was surrounded in all different manners of poison gas and poison darts. Suddenly, a flame flashed out and with frightening speed, swept through everything. Before anyone could realized what happened, the swarm of insects have disappeared without a trace.

Within the colorful smoke, Yang Tian appeared. His body was entirely untouched by even the tiniest particle of dust. Even the chair he was sitting on was in one piece. Yang Tian smiled and said:

- No need to be hasty, I still haven’t told you my reason for being here. Wait until I finish then you can attack.

Bai Tong Zhi immediately signaled his men to stop. Their Venom Clan was very afraid of people using fire spiritual qi since most bugs were afraid of fire. Yang Tian’s cultivation was very strong, coupled with his fire spiritual qi, even if they manage to kill him, they’d have to pay a very high price.

- Speak whatever it is that have to say.

- Just one thing, couple of days ago I “accidentally” killed a Venomancer of yours. After that you sent three other people after me and I “slipped” my hands once again. That’s right, it was an accident. I know about the laws of your Venom Clan but I am someone that doesn’t like troublesome thing. So I am here to change your laws in your stead.

A strong killing intent burst out. Bai Tong Zhi bawled up in hands and said in a menacing voice:

- So you are the one that killed my son and then killed three Law Enforcers of out Venom Clan?

- Is that who they were? I’m not sure myself but that sounds about right. I say, the laws of your Venom Clan isn’t really that great. Why cling on to revenge? What if your enemy is too powerful? Wouldn’t that lead to the destruction of the entire Venom Clan? Prime example, someone like me showing up. So I propose…

- Die.

Without waiting for Yang Tian to finished, Bai Tong Zhi yelled out. His entire body grew until he became an old man with long white hair. Bai Tong Zhi ignored all the backlash from his spells and immediately used a secret art.

A red insect flew out from his body and then became bigger and bigger. This insect looked like a cross between a bee and a fly. It has a long trunk on its face. The “bee-fly” grew to be a bit bigger than a meter before stopping. After that, it emanated with a red light and covered Bai Tong Zhi’s entire body with it.

The light faded and revealed a person with a mutated face. On his face was a long and large trunk while his back sprouted a large pair of black wings. Whenever it flapped, powerful gust of winds blew forth. The people from the Venom Clan were frightened and immediately distanced themselves. This was a secret merging technique of the Venom Clan and while Bai Tong Zhi only used the lowest grade available, it still caused his cultivation to skyrocket to mid Golden Core.

Yang Tian looked at the creature before him and shook his head in disdain. He once met people from the Venom Clan that used this technique. Take the guy that Yang Tian mentioned before, after using the technique, he only sprouted a pair of wings. It not only did it not look ugly, it was even rather elegant. As for this Bai Tong Zhi, Yang Tian guessed that he couldn’t even speak human language anymore.

Reality proved Yang Tian’s conjecture as only buzzing sound came out of Bai Tong Zhi’s mouth before he launched poison needles towards Yang Tian. After that, the wings on his back flapped heavily and his entire body turned into a black blur before he appeared behind Yang Tian. The trunk tried to pierce Yang Tian’s neck to enter his brain and drained it.

A good plan and a good execution. However the difference in cultivation between the two were far too large. Before the poison needles could reach Yang Tian, they all shattered and fell to the ground. Two strand of sword qi suddenly appeared out of thin air and as they flew out, Bai Tong Zhi’s trunk and wings were lopped off. He quickly opened his mouth and black poison smoke flew straight towards Yang Tian.

Before the black smoke could touch him, it was immediately burned away by fire. The flame didn’t stop there as it enveloped Bai Tong Zhi’s entire body. A deafening scream rang out and from within the fire, two black shadow launched out into two different direction. The “bee-fly” was quickly burned to ashes. Bai Tong Zhi laid there, his entire body was burned black as he struggled to breath in.

Seeing Yang Tian slowly approached him, Bai Tong Zhi didn’t show any fear:

- Kill me.

Yang Tian was a bit surprised:

- You are not going to beg for your life?

- No need, you are the enemy that killed my son. We can never live under the same sky. If you didn’t die today then I would. It’s only a shame that I am not as powerful as you are and can’t get vengeance for my son.

- You are an opponent worthy of respect.

Bai Tong Zhi had received Yang Tian’s respect. What was the final goal of Cultivators? It was to achieve immortality. Why did they want that? It was simply that they didn’t want to die. Because of this, many Cultivators were even more afraid of death than mortals. They could even abandon their loved ones and their self-respect in hopes of life. Because of this alone, not counting his cultivation, Bai Tong Zhi was worthy of Yang Tian’s respect.

However that didn’t mean Yang Tian would spare him. The space cracked and shuddered. Afterwards a crack leading to a dark dimension was formed. From inside the crack flew out a sword. Yang Tian caressed the sword gently:

- This is Mortal Extermination, a part of my life-bound artifact. To show my respect to you, I’ll let you die under this blade.

Yang Tian swung the sword and sliced down silently. Bai Tong Zhi immediately disappeared but the ground he stood on didn’t even leave a trace of the sword strike. This was the scariness of the Mortal Extermination. It was solely used to kill living beings while leaving everything else intact.

Returning to the altar, all that was left was ruins. Yang Tian focused his attention on the cave deep inside the mountain:

- I am Yang Tian, I just killed your Patriarch. I know that you are the true head of the Venom Clan. I’ll give you one minute to appear before me.

Yang Tian used his Voice Projection to issued a command to the person in closed door cultivation in the cave. Without letting him wait too long, a elderly woman appeared before him. She surveyed the surrounding before saying grimly:

- You are the one that killed the Patriarch and destroyed the altar?

- Nope, the altar was destroyed during the battle.

- What difference does that make?

- Are you stupid? I mean that it was destroyed during the battle and not afterwards.

The elderly woman’s eyes went wide. Yang Tian was clearly nitpicking on her words to mock her:

- It doesn’t matter if it was before or after. Since you killed our Patriarch, prepare to pay with your life.

The woman swung her cane up high but before she could finish her strike, her knees buckled and she knelt on the ground. Her entire body was forced down by an extremely powerful pressure and she couldn’t even move a muscle. Only now did Yang Tian spoke up:

- I don’t mind killing you but that would make the Venom Clan like a snake without its head. Who knows what they’ll be up too if that happens.

- My lord, if you have any commands, I’ll immediately execute them.

Being forced down by sheer pressure, the elderly woman knew the person before was someone that she could never possibly win against. So she decided to serve. Yang Tian retracted the pressure and said with satisfaction:

- My demands aren’t much. First you need to explain the death of the Patriarch to everyone else, just say he was critically injured during the fight and needs to nurse his wounds. After that, you need to change your laws a bit, this part…

After Yang Tian said a slew of changes, he waved his hands:

- Let’s leave it at that for now. When I think of something else better, I’ll contact you to amend it.


3 comments:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Dr. imoloa herbal medicine is the perfect cure for the HIV virus, I was diagnosed of HIV for 8 years, and every day I always looking for research to find the perfect way to get rid of this terrible disease because I always know that what we need because our health is on earth . So, on my internet search I saw several testimonies about how Dr. imoloa can cure HIV with powerful herbal medicines. I decided to contact this man, I contacted him for herbal medicines that I received via DHL courier service. And he guided me how. I asked him for a solution to take herbal medicine for two weeks. And then he instructed me to go check what I was doing. Look at me (HIV NEGATIVE). Thank God for Dr. Imoloa for using a powerful herbal remedy to cure me. he also has a cure for diseases such as Parkison's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, anxiety disorders, autoimmune diseases, back pain, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular disease, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular disease, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease , chronic respiratory diseases, mental and behavioral disorders, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, autoimmune mediated arthritis. Chronic kidney disease, arthritis, back pain, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorders, Eczema, skin cancer, tuberculosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer, mouth sores, oral cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / or {whatssapp..+2347081986098} website- www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good day everyone. I am Sarah Wilson from France, i have been totally cured from a deadly disease called Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva {FOP} from a great herbalist, Sakura, he has brought happiness to my life.
    i came to know about him on internet when taking a research on {FOP} cure,i found a post of David Clara testifying about the great work of this herbalist Doctor, that was when i got to know about the Herbalist Doctor ,i make contact with him and i told him my problem, we made a little conversation and send me his herbal medicine through {EMS DELIVERY SERVICE} few weeks i receive the medicine from the (EMS) at my doorstep.
    I used the herbs as the herbalist Doctor instructed me to, after some days of taking the herbal treatment all the pain was gone and my back bone became normal.
    herbalist sakura has restored my life .
    if any of you out there leaving with (FOP) please contact herbalist via mail drsakuraspellalter@gmail.com or Whats-app +2348110114739
    You can also mail me for more information sarahwilson894@outlook.com    

    ReplyDelete

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...