Thursday, September 20, 2018

Chapter 96 - Inside the Cargo Hold

Qing Wu was very surprised by Yang Tian's response:

- You want to follow me?

Yang Tian was not as free as his words had suggested. However from the wounds and her hasty attitude, he could guess that her trip this time was very dangerous.

- That's right. You know it yourself, I am very powerful. Who knows, maybe I can offer some help.

- As you wish then.

Qing Wu didn't refuse Yang Tian. This trip was very dangerous for her, but she couldn't not go. With Yang Tian's support, the chances of her succeeding would rise tremendously.

Following Qing Wu for while, Yang Tian couldn't help but ask:

- Can you at least tell me what's going on?

As if not hearing a word he said, Qing Wu pushed onward. If she didn't want to tell him then Yang Tian wouldn't continue to ask. He would find out sooner or later.

The two reached the airport and Qing Wu finally looked at Yang Tian:

- Do you have a passport?

- Passport. You want to travel abroad? Europe?

Seeing her nod, Yang Tian couldn't help but frown:

- I don't, this is a bit troublesome. I've heard the time to make a passport is not short.

- There's no need for that then. With your cultivation, you can just hide in the cargo hold of the plane.

- That is... No need to do that, I could just fly...

- What did you say?

- Nothing, we'll just do that then.

He originally wanted to say that he could fly behind the plane but he felt that was wrong. Although Cultivators with Foundation Establishment cultivation and up could fly but even Golden Core Cultivators couldn't fly for that long. Yang Tian didn't want to reveal his strength too early. If he did that then the trip wouldn't be as interesting.

Following Qing Wu's instruction, Yang Tian utilized the Body Concealment Art to pass through all the sensors and snuck into the cargo hold. After sitting inside for a while, the plane took off. Yang Tian took out his laptop to play video games. Since there was no Internet connection, Yang Tian played an offline game called Warcraft.

This game was very popular but since it was an offline game, he never played it much. After playing it for a while, he found that the game was very interesting. As he was lost in the game, Yang Tian suddenly heard a noise from the corner of the cargo hold.

Looking towards the location of the noise, Yang Tian saw that the place stored some animals and didn't pay further attention. After a moment, another strange sound came out, this time it resembled a woman moaning. Yang Tian couldn't help but be taken aback:

- An animal that can mimic the sound of a woman. How come I've never heard of this before?

Approaching the location of the sound, Yang Tian found that the sound originated from a suitcase and not one of the animal pen.

- Could it be a kidnapping? How interesting.

He opened the suitcase and there was a beauty stuffed inside it. Her age was around 19 or 20. She had blond hair but a typical Asian face. It seemed that she was of mixed ancestry. Yang Tian carefully observed her for a moment and came to the conclusion that she wouldn't lose out to even Qin Xue. He had come into contact with another great beauty.

He didn't think that he would meet such a great beauty inside this cargo hold. Was this the powerful effect of the Womanizing Fate?

The young woman saw that someone was opening the suitcase and was overjoyed. However after not detecting any other movement after that, she opened her eyes. When she saw Yang Tian evaluating her, her mind went in nine different directions:

- Why is he looking at me like that? Does he have bad intentions with me? Not good, I'm being bound tight and can't fight back. What if...

Yang Tian didn't know that him doing a little bit of evaluating would make her overthink like that. After being in a silent pose for a long time, Yang Tian untied her. The woman, who was bound stiff for hours, began to loosened up.

After untying her, Yang Tian looked at her and asked:

- Why were you tied up in there?

The young woman shook her head:

- I don't know. I flew back home to visit my family. My plane landed and I remembered getting on a taxi, after that everything is a blur. I only remembered waking up inside this suitcase.

Yang Tian frowned and was solemn. After that he said his conjecture:

- If I need to take a guess then I think you ran into some kidnappers. They were trying to ship you oversea to sell you to human traffickers. If I'm not wrong, then your kidnappers should also be on this flight.

The young woman heard what Yang Tian said and went deadly pale:

- So what should I do now? If I fall into their hands again, wouldn't that be it for me? No no no, you have to help me.

- Since I've already saved you, of course I won't leave you out to dry. However the situation is a bit tricky. Why don't you stay here for the moment and when the plane lands, I'll find a way to get you out?

The youth quickly grabbed Yang Tian's hand:

- You want to leave me here by myself? Please don't, I don't know even know where this place is. Why is it so dark?

Knowing that her mind is a bit unstable at the moment, Yang Tian assured her:

- Don't worry, I'll be here with you. This is the cargo hold of a commercial jet. Before the plane lands, the kidnappers won't come down here.

The young woman heard that and was assured quite a bit. She quickly calmed down afterwards. She looked at Yang Tian inquisitively:

- Right, so why are you here?

Yang Tian heard her question and he was a bit ashamed. For someone like him, doing this type of sneaky stuff was very embarrassing.

- I didn't have a passport so I hid in here.

- So you are saying that you are illegally flying to another country.

Yang Tian didn't say anything and the two went silent for a while. The youth tugged on his arm lightly:

- I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Elise, what about you?

- I'm called Yang Tian. You are a foreigner?

Elise nodded:

- I'm a mixed, my father is European and my mother is an Asian.

- So you must have an Asian name?

- Ah right, you can also call me Ting Ting.

- Alright, so I'll call you Ting Ting. It's going to be a while before the plane lands, why don't you get some rest.

Ting Ting saw that the cramped cargo hold only have limited lighting and shook her head:

- I can't, it's too dark. I can't sleep like this.
 
- Then you wanna play some video games with me?

Yang Tian said that and guided her to his laptop. Ting Ting saw the light of the laptop and was very pleased, especially when she saw that Yang Tian was playing Warcraft:

 - You also play Warcraft? I love that game.

Yang Tian was surprised:

- You've played it before? Teach me how to play then, I've only just started playing and there things that I'm not clear on.
 
Ting Ting nodded and started to guide Yang Tian:

- Let's play Dota. It's the most popular map of this game.

- Didn't I say only last hit the creep. If you keep auto attacking it then how would you get gold to buy game.

- What kind of movement is that? That place doesn't a good line of sight, what if the enemy was hiding there?

After a couple of matches, Yang Tian's skill gradually improved. Ting Ting not only criticized him less but also started to praise him:

- You're a fast learner.

Yang Tian was humble:

- Not at all, I just have a good teacher.

- Of course, who do you think I am.

This little lady, he only praised her a bit and she already thought she was a god. Yang Tian shook his head in surprise, she was completely the opposite of weak and scared girl that he found.

At this moment, the plane dropped in altitude and Ting Ting hastily grabbed Yang Tian's hand:

- What's happening.

- I think the plane is landing.

- So they'll be here soon?

Yang Tian knew who "they" were and tried to calm her:

- No need to worry, I think there's an emergency exit in this compartment. When the plane stops, I'll lead you out through that exit. As for the checkpoint out there...

As she listened to Yang Tian's plan of escape, Ting Ting felt calmer already. She looked at him inquisitively:

- How do you know how to escape a plane so well? Have you done this before?

- I saw it in a movie.

...


5 comments:

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...