Saturday, September 8, 2018

Chapter 83 - Inviting the Beauty to Play Video Games

Liu Li still had not calm down yet. Although she was a police officer, this was the first time she saw such massacre. The other guy saw that Yang Tian was distracted and immediately ran to a car to escape. He only got away a couple of steps before screaming out and falling down.

If Yang Tian wanted to kill all these guys, he wouldn't even need to move. It's just that he was bored so he wanted to spice thing up a little bit. Liu Li stared wide eyes at Yang Tian:

- You, you killed so many people.

- If I didn't kill them then they'd kill me.

- But...

- You are a police officer, have you never seen things like this?

Liu Li shook her head, trying to contain her fear. Yang Tian untied her and said:

- You should head that direction. When you reach the highway, hitch a ride back. When you get back, tell them that the kidnappers let you go after a while.

- I can't do that. I must report what happened here to the higher ups. So many people dead, even if they were bad guys, I can't just let it slide.

Yang Tian looked at her:

- Meaning you want to arrest me?

Yang Tian's words made Liu Li surprised. He killed all these people to save her and she couldn't possibly arrest him after all he did for her. However if she didn't report this then she could never live with herself. Yang Tian seeing Liu Li's hesitation and shook his head. This little lady is still so naive like that? He didn't know what kind of thoughts her schooling had instill in her.

- If you want to report it then that's fine. Just tell Chu Ah, he'll handle it.

- It seems that your relationship with the director is very good.

- If I told you that he has to listen to my commands, would you believe me?

Liu Li didn't hesitate and nodded. In the beginning, she only thought that Yang Tian was simply a rich young master. After what happened today, she changed her mind. Yang Tian's identity must be extraordinary indeed. Yang Tian saw that she trusted him and was a bit surprised:

- Alright, go on ahead. I'll finish things up here.

Liu Li nodded and left the way that Yang Tian pointed to her. Yang Tian looked at the dead bodies lying on the ground and materialized a fireball in his hand. With a a waving motion, the fireball engulfed all the bodies on the ground but it quickly dissipated, leaving only black charred on the ground.

Looking at the time, it was around 5pm so Yang Tian didn't dally at this place long. After 6pm, Yang Tian had already changed into some fresh clothes and called Ling Ya Qi:

- Where are you? I'll come and pick you up.

- I'm actually at a coffee shop near your house so you better hurry.

- You know my address?

- Uncle Biao Zheng Long told me.

Yang Tian immediately arrive at the coffee shop. The interior of the shop was designed very classically. Ling Ya Qi was sitting in a quiet corner and enjoying the smooth music. Today she wore a red dress but she still had her large hat and her sunglasses that helped her conceal her face.

Yang Tian sat down and ordered some drinks:

- Do you always have to dress like that when you go out?

Ling Ya Qi heard that and sighed:

- I also want a carefree life but some things are just not possible.

- You can leave your singing career. With your family's wealth, it shouldn't be much of a problem.
Ling Ya Qi shook her head:

- You don't understand. I loved singing and performing. It's like standing in front of the two people that you love but you can only choose one. How would choose?

Yang Tian answered decisively:

- If I love both of them then I won't give up either of them.

- That's why I said you don't understand. There are times that you must make a choice. Either you choose one or you loose both.

- If a man cannot hold on to the women like he loves then he can only blame himself for being too weak. I've always had the belief that as long as you strong enough, nothing can trouble you.

With a slight chuckle, Ling Ya Qi took off her glasses and looked at Yang Tian:

- So that's why you've been courting many beauties all at once.

Ling Ya Qi's sudden change of topic left Yang Tian unbalanced. He couldn't find a right answer to this so he just stayed quiet. Ling Ya Qi didn't push further and they left after finishing their drinks. Yang Tian looked around for a bit then asked her:

- Where do you want to go? I'll take you anywhere.

- I'll go wherever you take me. Today, you are the host and I'm merely your guest:.

Yang Tian nodded, this was within his expectation:


- Alright, then follow me to this place. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

The two arrived at a faily large internet cafe that looked very modern. Ling Ya Qi stared at Yang Tian with wide eyes:

- When you said I'll enjoy myself, were you thinking of bringing me to play video games the whole time?

Yang Tian looked confident:

- Just trust me. You have to try it once, this stuff is really fun. During the past 1000 years...

- Wait, what did you say?

- Ah, nothing, just go in.

Yang Tian was about to say that during the past 1000 years this is the most interesting thing that he had seen. However if he said it out loud then Ling Ya Qi would surely think that he was insane. He didn't plan on bringing her here tonight. However after he agreed to take her out, he suddenly remembered something important. The Pantheon event was going to go on for 3 evening straight.

Because of this, Yang Tian also had to participate tonight and tomorrow evening. However since he had already promised Ling Ya Qi, he decided to bring her here. For someone as busy as Ling Ya Qi, she must not have any time to play video games so this was a good chance for here to de-stress.

Picking two stations in a quiet corner, Yang Tian began to teach Ling Ya Qi the simplest game - duck shooting. Ling Ya Qi was unenthusiastic at first but she soon got more and more into the game.

- Yang Tian, see how strong my enhanced red bullets are?

- Ah, why are gun shooting out lightning? It looks very powerful though.

- No no no, why did the meteor fall out of the sky? How can I dodge that?

Ling Ya Qi couldn't help but cry out loudly. Luckily Yang Tian already erected a soundproofing array so the people outside can't hear a thing. If not the entire cafe would be staring at them.

Ling Ya Qi had a knack for gaming. She started out a total noob but she managed to beat the duck shooting game. She turned to Yang Tian proudly:

- How was that, I'm very good aren't I.

Yang Tian quickly nodded:

- You are, I didn't think that out big star was so multi talented. Truly eye opening.

- That's strange, I think I've been very loud so why isn't anyone paying attention to us?

- I've already arranged for that, you can take of your hat and glasses by the way. Don't worry, no one will notice you.

Ling Ya Qi was a bit hesitant but then she nodded. After taking off her accessories and seeing that no one was indeed looking at her, Ling Ya Qi breath a sigh of relief. She looked at Yang Tian:

- Are there any another games, introduce them to me.

Yang Tian looked at the time and saw that the even would be starting soon. He feigned a serious face and looked at her:

- That game was only to get your feet wet. Now I'll introduce you to a game that would require a tactical mind. You have to pay attention.

Ling Ya Qi heard that and was immediately intrigued, she liked games that needed thinking.

- Well show me.

Yang Tian nodded:

- I will now show a game that is world famous - Pikachu matching game1.

-------------------------------------------
1. This is the game he's talking about: Pokemon matching game. Highly doubt it was ever world famous but it was very popular in Vietnam. Literally every internet cafe in Vietnam back during the 2005-2012 have this game installed. Don't know about it now since I haven't visited one in ages but I reckon some place still have it. Heck I still remember my dad playing it on his old computer back in the day.


4 comments:

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...