Thursday, August 2, 2018

Schedule + Chapter 44

Hello, this is the translator Tiny Boar. Trying something new instead of just attaching the translator note on top of each chapter.

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for reading WTI. Honestly I'd never expect so many people to read this so the popularity of the novel is a very welcomed surprise for me. I'll continue to pump out chapters as long as there are still people enjoying it.

Now for the main topic. I've started out without a set schedule since I didn't know where this novel was heading but now that we are getting more readers, I think it's fair that I give out a schedule. It's nothing too major, the release would be the same as before - 1 chapters/day, but now it's in writing. I know a lot of people wanted more since I released like 2 chaps/day for the first two week of this novel but honestly that was just so that I can build up a decent number of chapters so people can get into the novel. Besides, I felt burn out when I was doing 2 chaps/day so I feel 1 chap/day is reasonable for me to still enjoy doing this. So I'd appreciate it if some of you guys stop asking for bonus chapter in the comments since it's unlikely to happen and it's getting a bit old.

One thing to take note is that while I've established a schedule this is by no mean permanent and can subject to change at anytime. This is because I might get more busy in the future and will have less time to spend on this. If anything changes in the schedule I'll be sure to let you know.

Now for release time, I've been releasing somewhere around 9-11 am EDT and I'd like to keep a consistent release time but I don't think it'll be possible since I'll be busy in the near future. So the release time is going to be whenever I'm free.

I think I've rambled on for a bit too long so I'll stop here. Again thank you all so much for giving this novel a chance.

TLDR: Tentative release schedule will be 1 chap/day, no set release time.

Here's the link to chapter 44

1 comment:

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...