Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Chapter 73: Meeting

- You mean Xiao Ling? I don't recall her knowing medical arts.

- This is very hard to explain. I'll tell you about it later.

As Yao Nan said that, he exited the room and called Yao Ling:

- Xiao Ling, are you here yet?

- I'm at the entrance of the hospital, which room are you in?

- I'm in room... Can you be faster, the patient is in dire condition.

Yao Nan hung up and went inside to talk to Yang Tian:

- She'll be here momentarily. Please start the treatment, his condition is really not good. The longer we wait the more damage he will take.

Yang Tian shook his head:

- This type of illness only takes a short amount of time to treat. If I start now then I'm afraid that I'll finished before she gets here.

What Yang Tian said was true. Although the Bone Devouring Insect was deadly, it was only true for regular people. As long as it was a Golden Core Cultivator with decent control over spiritual qi, they can quickly eliminate the bugs. To avoid damaging the patient, a low grade spiritual qi can be used and everything would be solved.

With his current cultivation, Yang Tian could freely use any type of low grade spiritual qi. So this wasn't anything worth worrying about.

Yao Ling soon arrived and upon seeing Yang Tian, she came up and smiled to him:

- I heard that you want to see me?

Yang Tian was taken aback and looked at Yao Nan:

- He said that you wanted to observe my treatment process. Is that not true?

Yao Nan heard that and quickly said:

- That's right. Xiao Ling, didn't you say that Yang Tian's medical arts was extraordinary and you wanted to witness it for yourself?

Yao Ling scowled, she had never said that before. However she saw Yao Nan's begging face and understood everything. She quickly nodded:

- That's right, how could I forget. Yang Tian, can you please broaden my horizon.

Yang Tian heard that and was cheerful:

- Alright, pay attention.

As he said that he produced a box of acupuncture needles. After the last time he cured someone, Yang Tian had always brought a box with him in case of emergency.

With blinding speed, Yang Tian inserted more than 300 needles all over the patient's body. The director couldn't help but look back at the Yao siblings in disbelief.

- Tell me, where did this acupuncture technique originated? Why do I get the feeling that he's randomly inserting the needles just for the sake of inserting the needles?

Yao Nan was also sweating bullets but he still believed in Yang Tian's medical arts:

- Don't worry director. His medical arts is very high, it's normal for us not to understand.

The director nodded. Although Yang Tian was inserting the needles randomly, none of the needles were place in death points.

The three didn't know this but Yang Tian was inserting randomly. And although he didn't know medical arts, he did know where the death points were. He never needed the needles in the first place but he didn't want people to get suspicious by just placing his hand on the patient's head. Seeing that the patient had been filled with needles, Yang Tian started to pour his spiritual qi through the needles into the patient's body.

Yang Tian used Water Spiritual Qi this time to avoid hurting the patient. Everywhere the Water Spiritual Qi washed through, the bugs were swept away from the bone of the patient. Yang Tian then lifted the patient up and slapped the patient's back hard. He let out a cough and hurled out a black puddle. Laying the patient back down again, Yang Tian retrieved his needles and turned to the three people:

- It's done.

- What?

The three of them couldn't help but be surprised, everything happened so fast. After Yang Tian inserted his needles, all he needed to do was sat the patient up and slapped on his back. The entire process didn't last more than 3 minutes so how could the patient be completely cure?

Yang Tian looked innocently:

- No need to look at me like that. If you have doubts then just do some test.

The director heard that and called some nurses and doctors to do some tests. Yao Nan was also observing very carefully on the side. Yang Tian felt bored and approached Yao Ling:

- There's nothing left to do here so I wanted to invite you out for a meal, how about that?

Yao Ling didn't refuse him and the two left. As they reached the entrance, Yang Tian saw a familiar figure and was a bit surprised:

- Why is she here?

The person was Ling Ya Qi. Her being here made Yang Tian felt odd. Didn't she say that she had to do a show in a couple of different places?

Yao Ling saw that Yang Tian was staring at a woman in the distance so she pinched him:

- You are inviting me out yet you still fantasize about other women?

Yao Ling didn't recognize Ling Ya Qi because she was wearing clothes that covered up her features. Her outfit was loose and baggy, she was wearing a large rim hat and a large pair of sunglasses. Yang Tian retracted his attention, Ling Ya Qi must still be furious with him so it wasn't a good idea to bother her at this time:

- Nothing like that, I just thought that she looks like a friend of mine but it seems that wasn't the case.
Yao Ling frowned at Yang Tian and moved forward without saying another thing.

Ling Ya Qi was in a panic at this very moment. Her period had been late for a couple days. At first she didn't take notice of it but it was getting worst and worst. Ling Ya Qi didn't say anything to her manager and came here stealthily for a check up.

- Could that bastard Yang Tian have done something to me? No, it can't be. I've checked every part of my body when I got back and everything was normal.

- But that Yang Tian is very mysterious. The car fell from that height and was undamaged, he must have done something. What if he did something to me then used some special method to cover it up?

- No no no, I must get to the bottom of this. If he dared do anything to me, I don't care what his background is, I won't let him off easily.

After picking a restaurant with Yang Tian and ordering their food, Yao Ling looked at him inquisitively:

- Your medical art is truly extraordinary yet you are so young. I'm really curious as to who your master is.

- I don't have a master. My medical art came from me studying books and manuals.

- Really?

Yang Tian didn't keep explaining. From her eyes it was clear that she didn't believe him. Yao Ling continued:

- I've heard that there was a medical sage that had appeared in Bei Jiang City before. There was nothing that he couldn't cure. His medical art was said to be exquisite but he was a womanizer. He ruined many women in the city was eventually chased out of the city.

- You think that person is me?

Yao Ling  shook her head:

- That can't be. The last time that person appeared was almost 100 years ago, he might as well be a caveman at this point. I'm guessing that you are his successor.

Yang Tian was surprised to hear that there had been someone like that. He never thought such a person existed. If that person was still alive then he must sat down and have a drink with him.

- You are thinking way too much. I have no relation with that person. I'm not much of a womanizer like that guy. I'm a very stand up person, I'm forever regretful that I would never get a chance to converse with Liuxia Hui1...

Before he could finish, Yang Tian felt someone approaching him.

- Yang Tian, I can't believe that I would see you ere. When did you get back, why didn't you call me?

Without turning around, Yang Tian could tell who it was. He was like a thieving cat that was caught. He maintained his smile and turned around:

- Xue-er.

-------------------------------------------
1. Liuxia Hui or Zhan Huo was an ancient Chinese politician that was renowned to be an upstanding and moral character. More on him: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhan_Huo .



3 comments:

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...