Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Chapter 50 - Yao Ling

Yao Nan saw that Yang Tian hadn't left then and approached him joyfully:

- Elder brother Yang Tian, you haven't left yet?

Yang Tian recoiled and said with an annoyed face:

- I'm not your elder brother so you shouldn't address me so casually.

Yao Nan was taken aback, weren't they having such a close conversation before? Yang Tian also taught him a lot, why did it look like he was annoyed with him?

It was true, Yang Tian was now jealous of Yao Nan and didn't feel close with him like before. He didn't want to continue talking to Yao Nan and turned to leave.

The beauty also approached and looked at Yang Tian inquisitively:

- Big brother, who was that? I've never seen you looking at anyone that worshippingly.

Yao Nan shook his head and smiled dryly:

- It's someone with a very high medical skill. I originally wanted to have a good relationship with so I can learn from him, but he seems to be annoyed with me.

- Is it that high? Could he cure grandfather's illness then?

- This I don't know but it was worth a shot. Not good, I need to find him.

Yao Nan then instantly wanted to run after Yang Tian. However, he heard a voice ahead:

- No need, I'm still here.

-Yang Tian?

Yang Tian nodded and stepped out. His hearing was very good and he instantly stopped after hearing the word "big brother". It seemed that he had misunderstood and almost missed a beauty. That would have been a huge mistake.

- It's me, I just heard that you have someone that was ill so I came back.

With years of experience, Yang Tian lied without blinking an eye. He wasn't so noble, it was just an excuse so he can approach this beauty. Yao Nan didn't know this and became cheerful:

- That's great, elder brother Yang Tian, I knew that you are a good person.

- Stop, I'm still a college student. You are even a couple of years older than I am so please don't call me elder brother.

Yao Nan had an understanding look and nodded:

- That makes sense, so I'll call you Xiao Tian.

This time Yang Tian widen his eyes, his age was was many times that of Yao Nan's grandfather's age and he dared called him Xiao Tian?

However he didn't say any of it out loud. The person in front of him could be his future brother-in-law so the way he addressed him wasn't wrong.

- Alright, as you wish. I'm free at the moment so you can bring me to your grandfather. I have some stuff to do in the evening.

Yao Nan nodded and went to alert the hospital that he would be out for an our. After that he brought Yang Tian and the beauty back home. On the care, they beauty was constantly examining Yang Tian like he was a novelty toy. It was too much even for someone with thick skin like him.

- If you need something just ask, no need to stare.

The beauty startled and grunted:

- Who wants to look at you, don't say silly things.

After that she turned and didn't look at him anymore. After a while, as if she couldn't held it in anymore, she turned to him:

- Your name is Yang Tian right? Can you really cure my grandpa?

Yang Tian pretended to be humble and when she heard his adamant, she was a bit disappointed. She lightly said:

- I am called Yao Ling.

Yang Tian nodded, it was a good name but they seemed mismatched.

- You don't need to worry, I haven't yet to seen an illness that I cannot cure.

Yao Ling covered her mount and chuckled"

- And here I was praising you for being humble. Who would have known that you would show your true nature.

Seeing her contemptuous face, Yang Tian's face darkened. He only wanted to console her a bit but it became like that. One really cannot use common sense to understand a woman.

Seeing Yang Tian's silence, Yao Ling then consoled him:

- I was just joking, no need to be mad.

- How could a big strong man like you be so petty. You are even more petty than us women, were you born with the wrong gender?

- The world now has one less male in it, such a shame.

...

Yang Tian felt relieved after the first sentence, but the next ones made him shut up immediately. This woman was far too hard to deal with and he wasn't her match at all. The best solution is not to say anything at all.

Yao Nan, who was driving, couldn't help but smiled dryly. He thought: "Xiao Tian, I'm so sorry but I can't really help you this time".

The three silently drove to a large house in the center of the city. It looks like the Yao Clan is a wealthy one. Coming inside the house, one would notice the inside looked nothing like the outside. It was very simple and made people felt at eased. It was almost like a retirement home.

Inside the house, a middle aged man stepped out and bowed:

- Young master, Young miss.

Yao Nan nodded and asked:

- Are my parents not home?

- No sir, they left a while ago and haven't been back since.

- Alright, where's my grandfather.

- The old master is in the garden, I'll guide you to him.

- No need, I'll go by myself. Just carry on what you were doing.

The middle aged man nodded and left while Yao Nan led Yang Tian and Yao Ling to the garden. Yang Tian examined his surrouding, smiled and said:

- Your family sure is wealthy.

- My grandfather served his country well and was rewarded with this land. My parents were very successful with their business and they made a considerable amount of money.

- So why are you a doctor at a hospital.

- Curing people and saving lives have been a childhood dream of mine.

Yang Tian nodded, everyone had a different choice in life not everyone would chose like him. Yao Ling looked at Yang Tian:

- Earlier you said that you are still a college student. Which year are you in.

- I'm a sophomore at Qing Hua university, economics major.

Yao Ling had a impressed look:

- Qing Hua university? Very impressive. That's one of the 3 top universities in the nation. You must be very smart.

Yang Tian had a confident look:

- Of course.

- So do you have any scholarship?

Yang Tian was instantly quiet. He frequently skipped classes so how the heck would he have any scholarship. This young lady must be trying tease him. Yao Ling continued:

- I was also a student at Qing Hua university but I was kicked out after 2 years.

- Kicked out?

Yang Tian saw an opportunity and took it. He wanted to get back at her. Yao Ling looked at Yang Tian with an awkward look:

- That's right, I finished all my credits within 2 years so I was forced to graduate early. After that my parents forced me to study abroad for a year before coming back.

...

Yao Ling saw that Yang Tian was speechless and giggled. She felt that teasing Yang Tian was very interesting. She patted his back:

- Alright I'll stop teasing you. With you medical arts, why did you choose economics. What do you plan to do after graduation?

Yang Tian lifted his head high and said with a burning passion:

- I'll sit in one place and observe humanity. I'll figure out the cycles of life and watch over the achievements of this world.

Yao Nan and Yao Ling was taken aback. They didn't understand what he said but it seemed very grand. Coupled with his burning passion, they felt that the Yang Tian before them wouldn't be an ordinary person in the future. Yao Ling couldn't help but asked:

- So what exactly is it?

Yang Tian smiled and said:

- NEET.


10 comments:

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...