Friday, July 20, 2018

Chapter 31: Zhao Wu Xin

Yang Tian had correctly guessed that the two were very interested in his cultivation. But even if he told them the truth, who would believe him?

He then said in a small voice:

- This is my secret, if you want to know, you'll have to pay something of equal value.

The two were solemn and Liao Mei was the first to break the silence:

- What do you want?

Yang Tian felt that the fish had taken the bait and now he wanted to reel in:

- You only have to let me see your face and I'll tell you.

Su Yue Er quickly chimed in:

- What about me? You've already seen my face so you have to let me know too.

Yang Tian shrugged his shoulders and said with an innocent face:

- I've seen your face before so that doesn't count as a secret.

Su Yue Er gritted her teeth in anger. What secrets did this guy want from her? Her three sizes? Su Yue Er was beginning to think that was a real possibility. She had come into contact with Yang Tian a couple of time and if one ignored his cultivation, there was only one word to described him: "Shameless".

If Yang Tian knew her thoughts, he would protest her unfair judgement. Facing someone who was always high and mighty like her, if one wasn't shameless then one would get nowhere.

Liao Mei was ice cold and asked with a heavy tone:

- You really want to see my face?

Yang Tian was acting like a stand-up person:

- Of course, I have no other intention. Since we live in the same house, it's very inconvenient if we don't know each other's faces.

- All those who look upon my face will have to die.

Yang Tian was unconcerned:

- You don't have the capacity to kill me.

Liao Mei was once again solemn. Yang Tian wasn't wrong. The difference between their strength was too large and she was not his match at all.

- If I can't kill you, you'll have to marry me. I'm warning you, I'm not some great beauty like you think.

Yang Tian was taken aback, this plotline sounded very familiar. She was like the character Mu Wan Qing from Jin Yong's novel1. He wouldn't mind taking her as wife though. Although she claimed not to be a beauty, Yang Tian didn't buy it. Half of her face was already that beautiful, although it was a bit inferior to Su Yue Er, she wouldn't lose out to Qin Xue and the others.

Yang Tian resolved to see her face one way or another. But it was too soon as they just met and needed more time to get to know each other. He was in no rush.

- This is a bit sudden, give me some time to think.

Liao Mei laughed coldly and stopped paying attention to Yang Tian. He turned to look at Su Yue Er and before he could say anything, she immediately said:

- No need to say anything, I'm not going to agree.

Yang Tian was taken aback, could she know what he wanted? After failing on all fronts, Yang Tian was a bit discouraged. It seemed that some things couldn't be rushed. He sat down and set up some ground rules:

- You are at my house and there's no fighting allowed.

- I'm currently a student so I'll be at the university most of the day and won't be home for lunch. You can do whatever you like but when it's the evening, you have to cook me dinner. If I'm not home for dinner, I'll call ahead.

Su Yue Er protested:

- Not possible, I'm the Heavenly Mountain Saintess, how could I possibly cook for you. I can't cook anyways.

Liao Mei was in agreement and looked at Yang Tian. He knew things would not be that simple and said seriously:

- When you live under my house, you have to follow my rules. Cooking can be your rent, if you can't cook, learn.

- We can pay money.

Yang Tian was decisively rejected it:

- I'm not lacking in money. This decision is final.

The two continued to try to barter but Yang Tian was firm and didn't want to compromise. They eventually gave in. Yang Tian was pleased and returned to his room. After earning his first victory, he was sure more victories would come in the future.

Yang Tian went into his room and went on the net. He wanted to consult some of the "expert" onine and play more games. After a while, seeing that it's close to 11pm, Yang Tian went to sleep.

...

At this point in time, in a mansion not far from here, Li
Xiang was on a sickbed and continuously begging:

- Big brother, please beg father for me. I don't want to be expelled to the branch family.

The young man in front of him said:

- I can't help you with this. You've offended someone unoffendable. You can count your luck that father didn't expelled you from the clan completely.

- Just be happy as a young master of this clan and stop stirring up trouble.

Li
Xiang could take it anymore and squeezed his hands, tears were streaming from his eyes. Although things were seemingly not that different, his position had decreased drastically. Any member of the main clan can give him orders now. Can he truly be called a young master? The youth said:

- I have examined your illness and there's no cure. It's wear off with time so hang in there.

The youth saw that Li
Xiang didn't pay attention to what he said so he sigh and left. Li Xiang looked at the youth leaving and hatred was written on his face:

- Yang Tian, I definitely won't let you leave a peaceful life.

...

The next morning, Yang Tian woke and got changed to go to school. He noticed that the two girls were in closed door cultivation and shook his head:

- There's no need to be that devoted to cultivation. One must indulge in other activities to have a more enjoyable life.

Yang Tian didn't want to bother them so he got into his car and drove to class. When he sat down in his sear in class, Li Pan ran to him:

- Yang Tian, why didn't you come to class yesterday?

Yang Tian was in no hurry to answer. He scanned the room and didn't find any trace of Qin Xue. It looks like she was still out for recovery. He turned to Li Pan:

- I have a lot of stuff to take care of and can't always be in class.

Li Pan nodded:

- That's true, you are a Cultivator and enhancing your cultivation is the most important thing.

Yang Tian didn't explain himself and how could he explain that courting women was the most important thing. He could let his image slide that low.

- Panzi, I have something for you. Get me information on one of the three great clans - the Huang Clan and a celebrity called Ling Ya Qi.

He wanted to know about Huang Clan to get revenge for Qin Xue. He was a man of his word and the Huang Clan must definitely pay. He also wanted to know if Ling Ya Qi was truly like what Biao Zheng Long said.

Li Pan made a troubled face:

- The Huang Clan is the number two clan in the three clans and has tremendous power. Digging up information on them will be hard.

Yang Tian frowned:

- So you can't do it then?

Li Pan immediately jumped up:

- Of course I can, it's just slightly more difficult. Don't worry, I'll get you what you want.

- Yang Tian, I didn't think you had interest in Ling Ya Qi. She's a very popular celebrity with tens of thousands of fans.

Yang Tian looked at Li Pan's deviant face and said:

- You know her?

- Of course, she's very famous. I originally wanted to get some information on her for those deviants out there but now I'll give it all to you.

Yang Tian was about to ask some more until Li Pan patted his back:

- Instructor Zhao is coming.

Yang Tian looked up and saw a woman in office clothing. Her face was bright as she stepped into the classroom. She was to reason that Yang Tian went to class today - Zhao Wu Xin.

-------------------------------------------
1. If you don't know who Jin Yong is, he's basically one of the three father of Chinese Wuxia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jin_Yong. More on the character: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Demi-Gods_and_Semi-Devils_characters.

6 comments:

Womanizing True Immortal

Information Title: Phong Lưu Chân Tiên Author: Saya Yuki Chapters: 1004 (Ongoing) Raws: http://truyencv.co...